Who should play Ms. Marvel if she gets her own film?

There's um...more than two races in the world.

Then you might as well make the movie about Monica Rambeau. No reason to race swap Carol when there's another Captain Marvel that fits what you're trying to do.
It certainly would solve a lot of her costume problems. Hers is awesome and a lot more translatable IMO.
Monica_Rambeau_%28Earth-616%29_Mighty-Avengers_1.jpg
Who said there weren't?

It certainly would solve a lot of her costume problems. Hers is awesome and a lot more translatable IMO.

I love all of Monica's recent costumes.

Carol's current one, on the other hand, is one steaming dino turd.

I was addressing the issue of casting a non-white Captain Marvel to help the MCU be more diverse. My point is you don't have to change the Carol character but simply select another one who is already an established non-white character.

I've been watching House of Lies and I think Kristen Bell would be great.

And plus she's got great chemistry with War Machine ;)

Depends on the Captain Marvel you want to go with:
For Carol Danvers,
Charlize Theron if you want a top tier A lister.
Katee Sackhoff hands down if you want a good up and comer that could become an A lister with the right character such as this. She wants the role, has the look and build, and experience with that type of character.....Starbuck anyone?

Or if you want to spread the diversity around and go with Monica Rambeau then Sanaa Lathaan could be a good fit.

Personally think Marvel should go with Sackhoff as Danvers, and for my money, do it after they get Black Panther and Wasp involved.

Why not Carol Danvers *and* Monica Rambeau in a Ms./Captain Marvel movie. They would have to change Monica from a New Orleans cop to an Air Force pilot though. To me, a Ms./Captain Marvel movie would start like Top Gun with four female pilots before superpowers enter the picture. Also, four girls playing volleyball in bathing suits with a Taylor Swift cover of "Playing With The Boys" improves any movie.

Katee Sackoff would be awesome as Carol Danvers.

I'm for Paula Patton as Monica Rambeau, as I want Pam Grier and Sylvester Stallone to play her parents. Roger Stern wanted Monica to look like Pam Grier and Stallone would be a pun on "Rambeau."

Along with Carol and Monica, Sharon Ventura (the second Ms. Marvel for a while) could be a pilot. I'm stuck for a fourth, as Karla Soften would be a psychiatrist instead of a pilot. Maybe Kamala Khan, if filmmakers would be willing to age her out of her teens (as done with Johnny Storm and Bucky Barnes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"