Sequels Who should play Parker/Spidey for the next 3 movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levitt is a fantastic actor.
I agree. He is a fine actor. But, if we are talking about recasting for a revamped francise why not go younger. Levitt is already pushing 30. Filming for a new movie beyond SM4 is years down the road so why not start thinking about casting someone in their early 20's for future spiderman movies.

i think Chris Pine would be a good Spider-Man or even Venom

chris-pine.jpg

He's too handsome. Pine could play the Human Torch or (in a pinch) Steve Rogers but not Peter.

I agree. He is a fine actor. But, if we are talking about recasting for a revamped francise why not go younger. Levitt is already pushing 30. Filming for a new movie beyond SM4 is years down the road so why not start thinking about casting someone in their early 20's for future spiderman movies.

Levitt is who they should of went with in the first place not McGuire.

im sorry Levitt looks way too Asian, i don't know how people can see him as Parker

Last edited:
Again I say, Levitt is a fantastic actor. But when it comes to Spidey, I don't see it. Topher or Gyllanhaal would have been fine.

There's a film made in 2006 name "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints" starring Robert Downing Jr., Channing Tatum, Chazz Palminteri, and Shia LaBeouf. Shia showed great range in the character.

It just adds to the fact that Shia should have been considered for the role of Peter Parker in the beginning. I wish he could have audition. Neitherless, Shia probably couldn't save that horrible script written for Spider-Man.

My top 5 picks to play Peter Parker...

1.Emile Hirsch
thegirlnextdoor15.jpg

2. Shia leBeouf
shia-labeouf.jpg

3. Joe Dempsie
dempsie280471201a.jpg

4. Jamie Bell
jamiebells.jpg

5. Vincent Kartheiser
37804.jpg

These choices are actually making Tobey look good. :facepalm

tobey maguire should play peter, granted he wants to continue after spidey 4. then, i say, give me a damn shot at it! i'll play spidey in like, 123456458495754 spiderman films! only problem is, i'm 18,which is too young for the current franchise, and not anywhere near as close to being as ripped as spidey...working on it though.. hehe

I'm a little ashamed to admit this, but my roommate's girl got the first season of "The O.C.". Adam Brody, who plays Seth Cohen, should be Peter Parker. He's got the look, his character is witty, sarcastic and smart. Watch some of his performance, I'm sure you'll see it too.

honestly i feel that those who don't think tobey is good enough are just basing that off the fact that the majority of ppl didn't like SM3 and didn't like his performance in spidey 3, me personally i think he did great in all of them...
and for those who say he isn;'t physically fit..that's just plain stupid....every time a spidey movie comes out he does a crapload of stuff just to get fit for the role....

honestly i feel that those who don't think tobey is good enough are just basing that off the fact that the majority of ppl didn't like SM3 and didn't like his performance in spidey 3, me personally i think he did great in all of them...
and for those who say he isn;'t physically fit..that's just plain stupid....every time a spidey movie comes out he does a crapload of stuff just to get fit for the role....

this.:awesome:

Topher Grace should have been cast from the very beginning :o

ideally, i would have tobey and all of the other original cast members stay on for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back