• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Infinity War Who will die in Infinity war Part 1 and 2

I feel like every1 is so convinced that Vision is going to die that Marvel might choose not to kill him in the end. I mean, he has potential in the future of the MCU, Bettany is probably relatively cheap and available too and overall, one of the more popular second generation characters

I'd like scarjo's Black Widow to bite the dust. Plus she's only human with no powers so she's useless in this fight. Thanos can crush her like popcorn.

Last edited:
Heroes confirmed to live:

1. Spider-Man (Marvel/Sony confirmed sequel to Spider-Man Homecoming)
2. Doctor Strange (Marvel is planning Doctor Strange 2)
3. Guardians of the Galaxy (Marvel is planning Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)
4. Ant-Man (will be appearing in Ant-Man & Wasp)

One thing I got from the first trailer is I think it's even less likely that Vision dies now. For similar reasons to Rhodey/WM in the cap civil war trailers. I think the fact that he is shown to be dying/getting badly hurt in the trailer lowers his chances of actually dying in the movie

Heroes confirmed to live:

1. Spider-Man (Marvel/Sony confirmed sequel to Spider-Man Homecoming)
2. Doctor Strange (Marvel is planning Doctor Strange 2)
3. Guardians of the Galaxy (Marvel is planning Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)
4. Ant-Man (will be appearing in Ant-Man & Wasp)

They could kill off one or more of the Guardians. The team can change members.

They could kill off one or more of the Guardians. The team can change members.
If any Guardians die its Drax, Nebula or Gamora. Those 3 I see dying. Thye cant kill Rocket, Groot or Starlord.

Nebula, Vision, Hawkeye, and maybe some real background characters like Stellan Skarsgard's recurring scientist. They are not killing any of the original Avengers (minus Hawkeye), because they're all brands, even Black Widow to a lesser degree. If any of them "die" it will be like The Dark Knight Rises where they do not find a body and they can be recast down the road after enough time has passed.

Right now I'm betting the house on Loki, Hawkeye, and Black Widow dying.

Hawkeye's absence from the trailer really makes me think that he'll be a casualty in this one. I just have a feeling. Unless he just isn't in it and shows up in the next one.

Hawkeye's absence from the trailer really makes me think that he'll be a casualty in this one. I just have a feeling. Unless he just isn't in it and shows up in the next one.

He was already filming for the next one.

He was spotted in partial Ronin gear.
tumblr_oydmztfT6K1unzss9o1_500.png

I think Cap will appear to die but will come back in Avengers 4.

Vision might kick the bucket when the stone is removed, though I hope not.

Hawkeye can go. I like Renner and all, but he's expendable.

Are there rumors of future Hulk movies? Because I could see Banner dying. Marvel never really seems too sure of what to do with him. He was great in Thor: Ragnarok but when it got down to it, he wasn't really that involved in the main story.

Hawkeye was one of the best parts of AOU and they can still make alot of his character. I know my hopes of a Fraction Hawkeye are slim to none at this point. But I hope they can get something in there.

His death would be too predictable given his skill set, I'd rather they make an effort showing how Clint will survive.

Perhaps, that would be a huge way to end the movie. Thanos gets the gems for the gauntlet, snaps, poof everyones dead. Movie over.

I’m figuring the only possible way to end part 1 is Thanos destroys the planet.

Hawkeye was one of the best parts of AOU and they can still make alot of his character. I know my hopes of a Fraction Hawkeye are slim to none at this point. But I hope they can get something in there.

His death would be too predictable given his skill set, I'd rather they make an effort showing how Clint will survive.

Yeah, but they even said that the wrote AoU so you would think he was going to be the one to die the whole time and then did a switcheroo at the end and killed off Quicksilver. I could see them finally making good on that threat and killing him this time around.

I also think Nebula will die. It would be a great way to end her character arc if she sacrifices herself to stop Thanos, given that she was complicit in Ronan's atrocities.

Nebula, Vision (until they win and give him the stone again, Loki, Rhodes, Hawkeye, and im guessing one of the big 4, Hulk, IM, Cap, or Thor will die.

Cap, iron man, thor, black widow, hulk, hawkeye, loki, nebula, drax all should die imo.

Black panther, spidey, bucky, scarlett witch, ant man, vision, doctor strange should be the main cast with possible (x-men and fantastic four being added).

Guardians should be starlord, rocket, groot, gamora

They cant keep this huge cast around. They need to shorten it down and keep it focused PLUS mcu needs stakes. They have gotten in a bad habit not having any stakes. They NEED TO KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE. Thanos has been built up WAY TOO MUCH TO NOT HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE DIE.

As much as I hate to see it happen, I think one or more of the Big Three (Cap, IM, and Thor) will need to be killed in order for Thanos' threat to be felt. If they just kill a supporting character like War Machine or Hawkeye, it will be very much of a cop-out. I think in order to justify Thanos' build up, he will have to really murder significant Avengers or else he will be as memorable as other, lesser villains in MCU.

Why do so many people think Drax is going to die? Are there rumors of that?

Iron man
War machine
Loki
Hawkeye
Widow
Asgardians
Nebula
Thanos
Vision

Will all die for sure. A black widow Hawkeye film can still be done with fury as a call back to an earlier mission.

Maybes
Cap, it feels like a good way to close it.
Scarlet Witch
Hank Pym
Fury

Many have said that people wouldn’t die because or marketing things, selling product. Characters will die. A lot. Reset button and total trust in Feige. The can still sell product off comics. Feige knows this fatigue is real and knows how to battle it.

I'm starting to get a feeling Hulk/Banner will die. Obviously that'd be in Avengers 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"