Revenge of the Fallen Who will die on the Autobots?

I also have a feeling Prime will die, though I hope its not true, but if he does, I get the feeling he will revive himself with the last piece of Allspark he took from Megatron's chest at the end of the first movie.

If any of the Autobots are to die, it should be, Mudflap, Skids, Arcee or Jolt.

Rachet will die, just because we have hardly seen him in any of the leaked set photos or advertisements.

^Doesnt mean he isnt just doing his job as medical officer now that other Autobots are there to do the fighting.

They clearly wont kill off Fox..

She's just to damn hot.

More than likely, they'll kill off Iron hide in some epic battle, and he'll give Sam a speech, as he has the right tone in his voice to say something intelligent, as well character.

Bumblebee will probably get injured really bad.

Prime severely injured if not gone missing, setting up for a third.

Arcee I can't see dying being that shes a girl robot, and the only one, which means we won't feel as be as pissed off at bay for doing that.

Rachet will die, just because we have hardly seen him in any of the leaked set photos or advertisements.

I wondered about that, is he just on a different squad somewhere, or maintaining a home base, or working with humans, or just not there!?

I hope maintaing home base, and i hope he finally does some fixing up of autobots this film.

Why?! Its megan fox!

I don't think she's that hot and I dislike pretty much all the humans in these movies

I think it's a greater possibility for her to get naked than died in TF2; Bay needs his eye candies and he won't off Fox.

I may not like her, but who am I to argue with boobs?

Yeah, I'm getting that feeling too :(

I hope they kill Agent Simmons He was annoying as hell.
i read somewhere he dies :p can't remember where :( but i do recall, since sector 7 was shut down he works at like some shop and during the film he dies, keep in mind its a rumor and i dont have a link to thing so i dunno if its right or not

i read somewhere he dies :p can't remember where :( but i do recall, since sector 7 was shut down he works at like some shop and during the film he dies, keep in mind its a rumor and i dont have a link to thing so i dunno if its right or not
According to Empire he's in the final battle in Egypt scaling a Pyramid.

Wasn't in already confirmed that Simmons dies? I think that would be one welcome death.

I think Arcee will die, as well as ONE of the twins. They're probably really close, so if one of them kicks the bucket, it'll be very emotional for the other one, and the audience.

Even though they might both end up being severely injured, I think Optimus and Bumblebee both have a "you can't kill him" status, so I expect they'll both live to see another day. Ironhide's chance are 50/50, but I expect him to survive. I could see GM mandating that Sideswipe and Jolt.

So at this juncture, I would guess Ratchet, Arcee, and one of the twins all kick the bucket.

I still say Optimus, and to go off topic would you like th Autobots to talk while in car form I think it would be welcome. We could get more dialogue and it would just be plain cool to see there headlights light up as they spoke.

Considering the ratio of dead Decepticon in TF1 compared to dead Autobots, I expect the Autobots to be the side that suffers alot more casualties in this sequel.

i have feeling devastator will die i hope not though

I also have a feeling Prime will die, though I hope its not true, but if he does, I get the feeling he will revive himself with the last piece of Allspark he took from Megatron's chest at the end of the first movie.

If any of the Autobots are to die, it should be, Mudflap, Skids, Arcee or Jolt.
If Megatron comes back, which he is, then reviving dead robots is going to get old mighty quick:o

^It should only happen to Prime and Megatron in the movies IMO, they do it in the comics all the time, but it wont work as well in the movies. But honestly, if you kill Prime, you dont keep him dead, they found that out with the cartoon.

Wasn't in already confirmed that Simmons dies? I think that would be one welcome death.

I think Arcee will die, as well as ONE of the twins. They're probably really close, so if one of them kicks the bucket, it'll be very emotional for the other one, and the audience.

Hahaha

i have feeling devastator will die i hope not though

I don't see Dev as a recurring villain. I'm thinking the Optimus/Jetfire combo will kill him for good.

Arcee won't die because they will keep the only female 'bot. And the same goes for the twins, Mudflap and Skids because Bumblebee won't be the "comedian" in ROTF. Sideswipe shouldn't die, so the Autobot I see dying is Jolt. And POSSIBLY Ratchet.

And I see Prime dying before Jetfire, Ironhide or Bumblebee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"