The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Who would you like to see as the TASM3 villain(s)?

I would personally like to see Black Cat and the introduction of Kingpin. More so Black Cat. They really need a female character who can kick ash and a villain who will switch it up. But I have no idea who makes the most sense progression wise, since I haven't seen ASM2 yet.

Last edited:
I would personally like to see Black Cat and the introduction of Kingpin. More so Black Cat. They really need a female character who can kick ash and a villain who will switch it up. But I have no idea who makes the most sense progression wise, since I haven't seen ASM2 yet.

Kingpin used to be property of Fox now it has reverted back to Marvel.

Kingpin used to be property of Fox now it has reverted back to Marvel.

Doesn't Sony have the rights too since he's a major Spidey player and was introduced in Amazing Spider-MAn? Pretty sure that was confirmed by Arad.

Last edited:
IMO, Spidey has hands down the most diverse Rogues Gallery of any hero, so there are tons of choices. A Sinister Six would be cool (I am against them having their own movie, right now, I just can't see myself wanting to go out and pay to see that) and I'd be open to who all they want to put on the team.

I'd like to see Chameleon, messing with Peter's head. Seeing Gwen and Uncle Ben in TASM3, it could be a great way to see those beloved characters again and show his struggles in coping with his loss.

I think Mysterio is one villain they won't be putting in the Sinister Six.

I'd like to see Chameleon, messing with Peter's head. Seeing Gwen and Uncle Ben in TASM3, it could be a great way to see those beloved characters again and show his struggles in coping with his loss.

I like this idea, could work with Mysterio as well maybe?

Shocker or Scorpion. The latter can provide some interesting balls to the wall(hehe) vertical action.

Christoph Waltz as Doc Ock.

Final answer. :hrt:

christoph_waltz_2312.jpg

Good choice. I'd also love to see Kevin Spacey or Gary Oldman play him.

I'd like to see Kraven or Goblin again. After two movies with CGI villains, I'd like to see something more real.

I'd like to see Kraven or Goblin again. After two movies with CGI villains, I'd like to see something more real.

I've never personally liked Kraven. But since Andrew Garfield endorsed him, I guess that improves the chances we'll see him at some point.

Its weird that i didn't saw the movie yet and yous guys are discussing the next villains for Tasm3 lol

I'd want to introduce Brock in ASM3, would love to Doc Ock or Mysterio or even Vulture as the main villain in ASM3. I could definitely see them pulling great talent for those roles.

I could really see Mysterio as the forefront villain in TASM3, lots of potential, and with The Vulture as a side villain. Probably a bit more busier than Harry's GG in TASM2 as it seems.

Shocker or Scorpion. The latter can provide some interesting balls to the wall(hehe) vertical action.

These would be an awesome choices. I like both vilains and they have not been done yet.

While it seems more likely that he'll be in the Venom movie, I want Carnage. All I want is Carnage. ;_;

I could really see Mysterio as the forefront villain in TASM3, lots of potential, and with The Vulture as a side villain. Probably a bit more busier than Harry's GG in TASM2 as it seems.

What did you make of the Oscorp cube like device that Harry got a shock from?

I think they may be a link to possible holocubes but also others may already exist that are similar but still a secret.

The Man In Shadows may have used this as a way to get in & out of Dr Connors cell.

If you see the part when he rubs his hand while other hand is hidden by fedora it may be the clue we are waiting for to finally put the mystery scene together.

ASM2 Mysterio easter eggs - These are what I consider possible eggs - Capt Stacy halucinations, two pictures of eye drawings in Harry's meeting room & evil face in moon when you see Spider Man smash through clocktower window.

:oldrazz:

While it seems more likely that he'll be in the Venom movie, I want Carnage. All I want is Carnage. ;_;

Carnage will have his day & even if he is only gets into the Venom film thats better than nothing?:oldrazz:

Who else would you like out of say Chameleon, Vulture, Mysterio. Kraven to appear next? or others

Welcome to SHH.

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"