The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Who would you like to see as the TASM3 villain(s)?

Napoleon

Sidekick
Reaction score
My picks, based on both personal preference and who would fit best, would be:

- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn)
- Kraven the Hunter
- Mysterio
- Vulture (Since he's already been teased)
- Doc Ock (Again, he's been teased, but this time, make him the megalomaniacal evil - genius mad - scientist master - planner from the comics and not The Lizard with four mechanical arms)

Who are your picks?

Mysterio for sure.

If we're picking a Sinister 6...

1. Goblin;
2. Mysterio;
3. Scorpion;
4. Vulture;
5. Dr Octopus;
6. Rhino.

Mysterio was who instantly came into my head after seeing TASM2. He'd be fantastic, especially if they physically introduce JJJ. He could frame Spidey for crimes and turn the public against him, creating that level of doubt. I think Black Cat would tie in well, too. Gwen loved Peter Parker more, but Felicia loves Spider-Man only. A good launchpad for introducing MJ. I'd also like to see Norman come back big and bad.

I'd also like to see Norman come back big and bad.

Unfortunately in TASM2
Norman dies
, but unless Mysterio uses that somehow it wouldn't make any sense.

Christoph Waltz as Doc Ock.

Final answer. :hrt:

christoph_waltz_2312.jpg

Mysterio scenes all have so much potential.

Say he's disguised as spiderman and Green Goblin chases after him to fight, and as Gobby comes after him and turns around and removes the illusion, would be a cool way for them to meet.

Mysterio has the visuals, the character and the motivation to be an amazing villian who uses the events of previous films to his advantage. Would love to see him in TASM3

Unfortunately in TASM2
Norman dies
, but unless Mysterio uses that somehow it wouldn't make any sense.
I understand what the films tells us - but I think there's more to it.

I feel like what they say happened to Norman didn't happen.

I would like Spidey to dispatch of the Rhino quickly and have the movie focus solely on Dehaan's Goblin, he was a highlight of TASM2.

Question about norman
What happened in the movie when he died, I forgot, did we see his body or anything and did he know about the spider venom. I have a bad memory and I need to go see the movie again.

Question about norman
What happened in the movie when he died, I forgot, did we see his body or anything and did he know about the spider venom. I have a bad memory and I need to go see the movie again.
I need to go back and see it too.
From what I remember, you never see his dead body, just his empty bed. I'm going to assume that he would have known about the venom as it was part of the Special Projects division Harry could access after his inheritance. Perhaps he hadn't considered it as a cure in the way Harry did? I'm not sure honestly but thats as much as I can pseudo-remember

Main Villain(s): Mysterio and Vulture
Side Villain: Chameleon

Sets up: Doc Ock (Otto has his accident around halfway through :oldrazz:)

Just if I were doing it. lol

I feel like what they say happened to Norman didn't happen.
Agreed. Chris Cooper called TASM2 an introduction to Norman, leading to better things in TASM3.

I need to go back and see it too.
From what I remember, you never see his dead body, just his empty bed. I'm going to assume that he would have known about the venom as it was part of the Special Projects division Harry could access after his inheritance. Perhaps he hadn't considered it as a cure in the way Harry did? I'm not sure honestly but thats as much as I can pseudo-remember

I swear I saw Norman in the bed when that scanner thing goes over the bed but most other don't think they saw him.
At the last second of that scene you see a woman strolling a trolley with the chamber thing that had Norman's head in it in one of those set pics.

Get rid of Rhino who looks STUPID and put Shocker in his place.

Which S6 was better in your opinion;

Spectacular Spider-Man

or

Spider-Man 90's animated series

Were they called the insidious six in the 90's series or was that a different thing?

Insidious but we all knew who they were ;)

Spidey - 'You're not going to let him get away with that, are you?'
Scorpion - 'Never!'

Spidey - 'That's my que to skeedoo'

Ha ha! Classic :woot:

I would love to see Scorpion personally, a Spidey villain who doesnt get enough credit in my eyes.

And also Harry Goblin needs to be seen much more, he was a highlight of TASM 2.

I would love to see Scorpion personally, a Spidey villain who doesnt get enough credit in my eyes.

And also Harry Goblin needs to be seen much more, he was a highlight of TASM 2.

An absolutely CRIME we didn't see Spectacular Spider-Man's version of the Scorpion.

^Never watched it, but I loved him in the 90's cartoon, shame he has never been considered for the movies at this point.

^Never watched it, but I loved him in the 90's cartoon, shame he has never been considered for the movies at this point.

If you are a Spidey fan you HAVE to watch SSM. Best incarnation of Spidey outside of the comics.

It's probably going to be Dr. Octopus based on what they tease at us in the trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"