Who's faster Wolverine or Spider-Man?

Spider-man no question

Yeah, Spider-Man's much faster, although I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell us what ****heads we are for doubting Wolverine's godliness.

Varient said:

LOL

What are you sighing for? I know Spider-Man's faster....actually I'm assuming you do. Don't you?

Anyways the reason why I asked this was to see what people thought. On another msg board somebody said Spidey's not faster. I asked why he/she thought that and somebody said, Wolverine can apparently close a 30 Foot gap instantly.

It must be his 2nd mutation then :rolleyes:

Spider-Man is faster

Spidey, no question.

Spidey can dodge bullets, Wolverine doesn't even try to, he just takes the hits.

Spider-Man has enhanced strength and reflexes, this isn't even a challenge

My point exactly. Comparing anyone's speed to Wolverine's is like comparing anyone's strength to Puck's. ;) You're just not gonna get any better, so why try?

Mr. Fantastic can invent the machine that will bake the best cake ever baked.

Cyclops said:
Mr. Fantastic can invent the machine that will bake the best cake ever baked.
But that machine couldn't bake in the love like Aunt May could...

In terms of sheer speed, Spider-Man is faster than Wolverine; stat wise he is probably maybe twice as fast as Logan. Of course, hardly any writer takes this into effect, otherwise Spider-Man wouldn't get slapped around as much by folks without some sort of "enhanced" speed.

Spidey is probably the fastest street level fighter in the Marvel U. At least, he's the fastest one I can think of.

1987olds442 said:
But that machine couldn't bake in the love like Aunt May could...

What are you talking about? Reed Richards invented love.

He's one of the fastest in the MU period. Other than the cosmics of course.

Take away spidermans Spidersense and his webshooters, and I don't know...

But if we're talking full blown for the both of them, then it's gotta go to Spidey.

I've never seen pete be good at running...so I mean, he can't be too fast.

You've never seen him run alongside a wall? He does that crap all da time. Well, he did back in the Stan days.

Having a Adamantium Skeleton doesnt really make you fast at all. Now having Muscles increased to the proportionate strength of a spider will prolly make you fast, plus you also have advanced reflex's and a spider-sense that detects danger therefore increasing reflexe' and reaction time known as speed. My 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"