Who's faster Wolverine or Spider-Man?

SouLeSS said:
Take away spidermans Spidersense and his webshooters, and I don't know...

But if we're talking full blown for the both of them, then it's gotta go to Spidey.

I've never seen pete be good at running...so I mean, he can't be too fast.
At what point would Spidey's spider-sense and webshooters affect how fast he is? :o

jaydawg said:
At what point would Spidey's spider-sense and webshooters affect how fast he is? :o

Well, he has to pause and acknowledge that his spider-sense is tingling every now and again, plus his webshooters needed refilling every now and again, which he had to slow down to take care of, so I guess both detracted from his overall speed. ;)

jaydawg said:

Wolverine doesn't have that "oh crap a bullets about to hit me from behind I better dodge" factor. Also known as the Spider-Sense. It would give him an advantage if they were running and the guy shot off a gun to start the race, for example.

The webshooters are a no brainer. He can be running, shoot some web at a wall, and yank himself towards it, or use it as a catapult device, ala the Spiderman videogames.

Cyclops said:
What are you talking about? Reed Richards invented love.
No he didn't

he just made it better and installed an MP3 player in it

WTF? Anyways, OBVIOUSLY Spider-man, an' I'd like to punch whoever voted fer Wolverine.

shoulda been a public poll so we could tell

I don't know about you guys but I've seen some pretty fast spiders running around and they can scale walls at a very fast pace. I wonder what the actual speed would be if a spider were actually human sized? I think Spidey's quite a bit faster than the comic has him moving at. You don't see him running a lot because he's got the webbing but I'll bet he's a lot faster than the average person. Now I have to see if I can find the info on the internet. l :venom:

Ok, this is what I found out so far. The Funnel Weaver spider of Europe (not to be confused with the Funnel Web spider of Australia) has been clocked at 1.17 miles per hour. Considering that its only 6 to 10 mm long, I thinks that's pretty fast. I haven't found out how to get the scale speed as of yet but I'm working on it. Here's the little bugger I'm talking about......... :venom:
Tegenaria_atrica_F0125.jpg

Spider-Man, easily.

And for the two who voted for Wolverine...:down

HULK LOVER said:
Prove SM is faster.

You've gotta be joking right? It actually disgraces human intelligence 4 that peope voted for Wolverine.

Here's your proof.

Scanned from my Marvel top trumps cards. Spider-man owns him on speed.

HULK LOVER said:
Prove SM is faster.

So I'm guessing you were on of the two?

Anyway, Back when Marvel.com had Power Grids for speed, Wolverine only had a 2 (Normal), while Spider-Man had a 3 (Superhuman - Peak Range: 700 mph). I even have the Marvel Encylopedia that has the same exact thing that I just posted.

Kudos to the other people after me that said that Spider-Man beats Wolverine in speed.

:cool:

Electro UK said:
Here's your proof.

Scanned from my Marvel top trumps cards. Spider-man owns him on speed.

WTF Theres no way Wolverine is that strong.

Kool-Aid said:
WTF Theres no way Wolverine is that strong.

I guess the adamantium gave him that strength.
Marvel posted on their website and encylopedia that Wolverine and Spider-Man are in the same strength class.

...Spider-Man still being alot stronger though.

I really don't see where the competition is, or where those 4 votes for Logan came from.

Spider-Man, easily.

Heh, I didn't realize Logan was only a notch under Peter though. Take THAT Spidey fanboys.:spidey:

hey guys Wolvie could use some help in my thread, aprently I had one Cyke fan start mailing all his friends to gang up on me, and now things are getting out of hand. I created the thread simply for rational debate, but now they are just throwing **** at fans. Anywho, if you could check it out that would be great :)

http://superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231406

lol, call me crazy but I don't think you're going to have many in this thread to support your patron choice.

Genesis 1.0 said:
I really don't see where the competition is, or where those 4 votes for Logan came from.

Spider-Man, easily.

Heh, I didn't realize Logan was only a notch under Peter though. Take THAT Spidey fanboys.:spidey:

What? Are you laughing in all Spider-man fans faces because Wolverine is slower than him? :confused:

Warhammer said:
I guess the adamantium gave him that strength.
uuhhhh.......what? that makes no ****ing sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"