Who's faster Wolverine or Spider-Man?

spidermans in battle speed is only rivarled by batman in DC and the flash, thats how fast spiderman is.

Jplaya2023 said:
spidermans in battle speed is only rivarled by batman in DC and the flash, thats how fast spiderman is.

Batman´s speed is nothing formidable, he´s only peak human after all.

This will make Batman fans cry foul, but Batgirl´s actually faster than him.

Zeu, there is no reasoning with Jplaya. It just wants to believe what it wants to believe and that's it.

Zeu said:
Batman´s speed is nothing formidable, he´s only peak human after all.

This will make Batman fans cry foul, but Batgirl´s actually faster than him.

batman is far above "peak human" but thats another thread

batgirl is more "agile" but not faster than batman who has the ability to dodge bullets

Tropico said:
Zeu, there is no reasoning with Jplaya. It just wants to believe what it wants to believe and that's it.

I´m beginning to realise that......

Jplaya2023 said:
batman is far above "peak human" but thats another thread

batgirl is more "agile" but not faster than batman who has the ability to dodge bullets

batgirl01.jpg

I´ll believe in your word the day you´re able to produce ONE single example of Batman displaying this type of speed.

Zeu said:
I´m beginning to realise that......

batgirl01.jpg

I´ll believe in your word the day you´re able to produce ONE single example of Batman displaying this type of speed.

Gotham Knights in an episode called "Never Fear" batman prime is sprayed by scarecrow's never fear gas and goes on a rage not seens since spiderman black symbiote suit prime in marvel

Jplaya2023 said:
Gotham Knights in an episode called "Never Fear" batman prime is sprayed by scarecrow's never fear gas and goes on a rage not seens since spiderman black symbiote suit prime in marvel
Gotham Knights 1) is not the comic book and 2)the gas is actually the antithesis to fear toxin and makes people "unafraid" in that particular episode (in which Batman dodges no bullets, just is real wrecklas and endangering of himself) 3) the denomination "prime" is either reserved to a separate continuity in the DCU or the end of the name of the Autobot bearing the Matrix, has nothing to do with Spider-Man or his Symbiote Suit (which he got while fighting in the Secret Wars, not from a space shuttle).

Jplaya2023 said:

That makes no sense. Batman is about equal to Captain America in battle. They've fought each other before to a standstill and have admitted they could go for days without a clear winner. Spidey is a mutated human with speed and other powers far beyond a normal human even at his peak with out without any special serums to boost them. The Flash can hit the speed of light when running and more than likely many times the speed of sound when fighting, theres no way Batman or Spider-man can come anywhere close to that even with advance warning.

KevanG said:
That makes no sense. Batman is about equal to Captain America in battle. They've fought each other before to a standstill and have admitted they could go for days without a clear winner. Spidey is a mutated human with speed and other powers far beyond a normal human even at his peak with out without any special serums to boost them. The Flash can hit the speed of light when running and more than likely many times the speed of sound when fighting, theres no way Batman or Spider-man can come anywhere close to that even with advance warning.
Welcome to the hype, that was JPlaya. Nothing he says ever makes remote sense, he is either extremely delusional or is purposefully looking to start flame wars...we don't know. However he is obsessed with Batman and Spider-Man and since they are popular he assumes they are the best at everything, the irony of course being their popularity is directly associated to their weaknesses.

I've seen a few of his other posts around, but I assumed he was a one trick troll that would eventually leave after being told what a idiot he was, (I know it's rare but it does happen sometimes), guess not this one.

KevanG said:
I've seen a few of his other posts around, but I assumed he was a one trick troll that would eventually leave after being told what a idiot he was, (I know it's rare but it does happen sometimes), guess not this one.

Click the links in his sig and you'll see that even though people are clearly are being sarcastic he still sees it as praise. 'Nuff said!

who is faster..at healing?
Wolverine, I mean Spider-man doesn't even have a healing power.
Oh wait did you mean, ok sorry.
I miss understood the questions, sorry.

What a stupid question and I am even stupider for answering it. Wolverine is not in the same league as Spidey.

Jplaya2023 said:
batman who has the ability to dodge bullets

Pretty much everyone in comics can dodge bullets...even aunt May.

Kool-Aid said:
Pretty much everyone in comics can dodge bullets...even aunt May.
You actually have a point, also everyone in comics can fake or has faked their own death.........even Aunt May.

Elijya said:
Spidey, no question.

Spidey can dodge bullets, Wolverine doesn't even try to, he just takes the hits.

Spider-Man has enhanced strength and reflexes, this isn't even a challenge

See, that's what I think a lot of people assume about Logan; that because he can heal, he takes unecessary damage. Yeah, he charges into gunfire like a dumbass cuz he will heal but if you were shootign at him from long range, I'd hope that he'd at least try to juke or parry or something. Those bullets still hurt!

So in conclusion Wolverine is a idiot. Is that what you're saying?

Kool-Aid said:
Or he is just very brave and "can take it" as they say. I mean not to equate this to gunshot wounds, but almost any athlete (including runners, lifters, and Football/Rugby players) put themselves through immense amounts of stress and pain simply for glory, and you calling them (and me) idiots.

Kool-Aid said:

Only when he ignores years of martial arts training and discipline when he runs headfirst, claws swinging into a bajillion ninjas.

Colossal Spoons said:
Only when he ignores years of martial arts training and discipline when he runs headfirst, claws swinging into a bajillion ninjas.
Well technically he only TRIED to learn Martial Arts, however the teachers were unable to calm his animal spirit, so he left.

ShadowBoxing said:
Well technically he only TRIED to learn Martial Arts, however the teachers were unable to calm his animal spirit, so he left.

I thought he was a black belt? He was sparrimg with Storm in Uncanny a while back and his whole imvolvement in Kitty's mini.

Colossal Spoons said:
I thought he was a black belt? He was sparrign with Storm in Uncanny a while back and his whole imvolvement in Kitty's mini.
He was with them a long time, and did recieve a black belt, however he was really never able to control himself....I know it doesn't make sense, because part of Martial Arts is finding your center and learning to control yourself....it's a comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"