Who's going to NYCC 2012?

I went on Sunday which you would think would be a slower day and it was like a sea of people. There has to be a maximum occupancy for even the Javits Center.

Sundays are bad because children get in for free, so you have have a lot of families coming in, as opposed to just one person and maybe a few friend. Not to mention like I said earlier, the crowds get held up even longer because parents either bring their strollers or let their children walk slowly on their own.

And the worst part is you really don't see as many scantily clad female cosplayers. They try and keep things PG for the kids. :o

There was a great Baby Doll and a female Avengers squad. I didn't want to be that guy taking pictures.

Is anyone gong to NYCC 2014?

My first thought on seeing this was "Who the **** bumped this???".

I'm going on Thursday and Friday. Pretty bummed though because I would have loved to see Stephen Amell on Saturday, but with the whole ticket situation that they did this year, I'm lucky to just be able to go at all.

man i would love to go to this one day

I’m going Friday and Saturday. :up:

Going this Saturday. I managed to get a ticket off Stub Hub a couple of days ago. This will be my first ever Comicon :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"