The Dark Knight Whose cell phone rang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the phones already expire? If so then you guys with the phones should keep checking your account status for when/if they add minutes.

Didn't the phones already expire? If so then you guys with the phones should keep checking your account status for when/if they add minutes.

according to vlkers54, the phones expire on 1/30/08.

I just checked my phone and it says the minutes expire on 1/30/08.

Watch. Joker's going to wait to contact you guys until the very last minute because he's mean like that. Just keep those phones close!

What phones are you guys talking about? Sorry, been gone from the viral scene since beginning on December (What a terrible month for my computer to break...:cmad: )

Stuntman Mike missed the adorable cakes!

I was quite impressed actually. We got them all in less than 6 hours.

that really sucks, I saw it but was discouraged that I didn't get a phone. Oh well, next time. Zondu, are you going to post that reply on all threads??

Yeah, you gotta give SOME credit to 42. No one could have planned almost a years worth of constantly active clues, games and updates. It's these down times that make it all the more exciting when we DO find something.

Has anybody thought that maybe Joker isn't going to call and you will recive a text saying that the cell phone numbers have been found out and you all are involved in the crime by the Gothem police? Its just a thought i have been having so if it is way off tell me. I just don't think it would have been this long for a responce.

Has anybody thought that maybe Joker isn't going to call and you will recive a text saying that the cell phone numbers have been found out and you all are involved in the crime by the Gothem police? Its just a thought i have been having so if it is way off tell me. I just don't think it would have been this long for a responce.

I don't think you're "way off". I've thought of that idea but frankly that would be disappointing. I got one of 20 something cell phones in the world and a great story/experience that I'll always have and everyone wants to hear, but if I got a text saying.. "oops! the cops'll get ya!" I'd be a little peeved.
Granted, it's a game and you get what you get, but I want something really cool as a follow up. Premiere tickets. Afree DVD. A date with Christian Bale (even though I'm happily married to my wife).

I don't think you're "way off". I've thought of that idea but frankly that would be disappointing. I got one of 20 something cell phones in the world and a great story/experience that I'll always have and everyone wants to hear, but if I got a text saying.. "oops! the cops'll get ya!" I'd be a little peeved.
Granted, it's a game and you get what you get, but I want something really cool as a follow up. Premiere tickets. Afree DVD. A date with Christian Bale (even though I'm happily married to my wife).

I'd go on a date with Christian Bale!!!:p Sexeh man!

I was thinking that there would be a chance of the phone holders going to the Premiere, but if the phone expire end of this month, I doubt it highly.
Would be cool if they got a load of people to crash it in Joker paint. Officially part of the campaign, but not known to the cinema itself.

I was thinking that there would be a chance of the phone holders going to the Premiere, but if the phone expire end of this month, I doubt it highly.
Would be cool if they got a load of people to crash it in Joker paint. Officially part of the campaign, but not known to the cinema itself.

Didn't Perez Hilton and a bunch of other Celebs/Personalities get Joker phones too?

Didn't Perez Hilton and a bunch of other Celebs/Personalities get Joker phones too?
I think they just got cakes, but of course I'm not 100%. I don't see why WB would give them phones, I'm sure they won't be following the Viral Marketing the way we are.

I think they just got cakes, but of course I'm not 100%. I don't see why WB would give them phones, I'm sure they won't be following the Viral Marketing the way we are.
Perez Hilton got a phone, but when he called with it, it just gave him info about the IMAX screening in LA. Not sure if the phone will be part of the ARG. He'd most likely post on his blog if he got a call on it.

Or, if he's forgotten about it, he's a lost cause anyway. :oldrazz:

Thats so sweet!!!

I'm so pissed I missed the whole month of December. I missed all the biggest stuff.

:csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

Greatest idea ever. Okay maybe not, but a darn good one none the less.

JOKER PHONE - TEXT RECIEVED!!!
From [email protected]
"You Still out there, clown reply and let me know."

So I replied and shortly after got the same message as the emails got when answering the Hahahatimes Ad.

EXCITING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"