Sequels Why are they doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-knight

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know I have mentioned this alot in other threads but why is Sony even doing this? 2 of the movies were originally well done yet they edit things out that nade both movies feel all likr a jumbled mess and replace them with scenes that don't play out well and just make the movie even worse like the web shooter scenes of the second movie and doctor Kafka even both electro freak out scenes. I really question, if they really want to keep the rights then why keep screwing themselves over?

Yeah, but they screwed over 2 movies like why did they use the oscorp scene? That seriously made Peter look bad? And why was the buglar scene handled like this. I like the original cut more since it felt more real and suspenseful making peter's fault more believable. Why cut out Connors scenes? He would've made a terrific villain. I appreciate the deleted scenes but I really felt that there was more going on with him. Why cut out aunt Mary's scenes as well? There might have been some interesting development for the two. Why cut out mentions of the parents in the movie. I know many people haven't cared about it but you did advertise it as the untold story so why?

What happened in 2 is even worse?

The way Sony is handling it just makes it contradicting their point in keeping the rights.

But yeah, I'll just transport this thread to TASM 2 thread right now.

I know I have mentioned this alot in other threads but why is Sony even doing this? 2 of the movies were originally well done yet they edit things out that nade both movies feel all likr a jumbled mess and replace them with scenes that don't play out well and just make the movie even worse like the web shooter scenes of the second movie and doctor Kafka even both electro freak out scenes. I really question, if they really want to keep the rights then why keep screwing themselves over?

Some things can't be answered.

but i'm just confused with how the motivation and the logic works here. if they really wanted to keep the rights then they should make a great spiderman franchise. they had 2 great movies from webb and purposely made the 1st movie controversial and the second very problematic. i don't see how messing up both movies would help them want to keep the rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"