Why doesnt Star Wars boards get more attention on SHH ?

Batman vs. Superman Board - 465k posts

Star Wars Ep.7 - 50k posts

The difference is MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when SW TFA comes out in Dec, I dont see the SW board doing more than BvS.

Batman is by far the most popular character on the hype but Star Wars is more popular than the vast majority of superheroes with their own hype forum.

because this is the first time that we get to see both batman and superman two iconic characters on the silver screen together, a concept that has been asked for a long time, now that causes some major discussions and speculations to be asked

Batman is by far the most popular character on the hype but Star Wars is more popular than the vast majority of superheroes with their own hype forum.
Iron Man, Thor, GotG, Cap, heck probably everyone other the Batman, Superman and Spider-Man. Star Wars is doing just fine. :yd:

There is a part of me that's reluctant to get into The Force Awakens. I feel the saga was wrapped up nicely (in both trilogies) and I don't really have a burning desire for new stories or new characters to fill up the screen for the next six plus years.

I liked Star Wars, but I was never fanatical about it.

It'll also be bittersweet seeing older versions of Luke, Leia and Han as their iconic images are so ingrained in my mind. Even seeing Ford on the new poster was a little sad. Damn you, time! :argh:

Also, it weird that even though I'm still quite young, this feels like a Star Wars for a new generation. Not only are the older actors ''passing on the torch'', some of the fans are too. If that makes sense at all?

All franchises exist to make money but not all franchises exist to sell merchandise of every kind.

The Alien franchise for example is mostly just a film-medium Franchise with the money coming almost exclusively from the movies. There are some merchandise but it doesn't jump the shark.

Star Wars on the other hand has themed eyeglasses, pyjamas, cereal, toys, bed-spreads, alarm clocks, fans, candy, wallpaper, razors, lamps. Ect...

Almost anything you can put the characters or logo on and sell to people has been made. Lucasfilm essentially created blockbuster merchandising but since Disney bought them it's gone even further, I can't walk down the high-street without seeing some innocuous thing with Star Wars slapped on it in store windows

Makes me sick of seeing them. Too much of a good thing and all that :shrug:

Aren't you the guy always complaining about Marvel not making any X-men merchandise? :funny:

I'm curious to know why BvS board is PACKED , ppl doing fan art, tons of replies...

But Star Wars Ep.7 , which is the most anticipated movie of the year never really gets to much replies / attention.

You'd think that the same people who love comic book characters would have a love for Star Wars, like myself, but it seems Batman is the main event on SHH...

Anyone else ever notice that ???

Simple. It isn't a DC/Marvel film.

I don't think this board even had a Star Wars sub forum ten years ago when Episode III was just released.

I'm curious to know why BvS board is PACKED , ppl doing fan art, tons of replies...

But Star Wars Ep.7 , which is the most anticipated movie of the year never really gets to much replies / attention.

You'd think that the same people who love comic book characters would have a love for Star Wars, like myself, but it seems Batman is the main event on SHH...

Anyone else ever notice that ???

Cause I don't want to see old ass folks still kicking ass with those rainbow swords. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"