The Dark Knight Why So Serious?

so, how did anyone find this site?

one dollar bills were found on the comicon floor that had a washington with black eyes and smeared lipsticks with the text "why so serious?" they showed them off at the very end of G4s comicon coverage

good tech info . sounds like this is the next stage fellas.....that page is build to reveal video/ or an image.. awesome. and follows with a hahahaha page ( and hidden text ?)

see the way it says Anticipation.. anyone else thinking..Intimidation, Escalation etc... could be a through-line in this campaign/film to suggest different phases of the bat and the marketing....

Before we get ahead of ourselves, is this for comic-con or the whole web?

1. Information gathered at comic-con.
2. Points to location nearby comic-con.

So is this a con exclusive or will something happen on that site?

Dunno, but with coordinates that accurate they didn't mean for the point to be directly over the convention center

I don't think we are going to get any information when the clock runs out. It says that you need a friend. I think there will be another puzzle that will require someone the be at the required coordinates (CC?) and someone who can check things online to help them out.

Hey, does anyone have any idea what the wording underneath the text in the whysoserious site is?

I know the last word is Army. What is the wording of the original Uncle Sam poster?

Viral marketing = viral posting

Holy crap this board is hoppin'

I don't think we are going to get any information when the clock runs out. It says that you need a friend. I think there will be another puzzle that will require someone the be at the required coordinates (CC?) and someone who can check things online to help them out.

DAMN! And I don't have any friends!

one dollar bills were found on the comicon floor that had a washington with black eyes and smeared lipsticks with the text "why so serious?" they showed them off at the very end of G4s comicon coverage

Does anyone have any pictures of this?

uncle-sam.jpg

For reference.

Maybe TDK will not be at Comic Con, but the Joker might be up to something "unofficially" ?

see the way it says Anticipation.. anyone else thinking..Intimidation, Escalation etc... could be a through-line in this campaign/film to suggest different phases of the bat and the marketing....

not until you mentioned... smart tought...:cwink:

Him and his goons will perform a staged robbery.

this looks pretty exciting! i cant wait to see what it is!

That's easy! We're a community here... so....

Anyone live near those coordinates?

I just got off the phone with my brother who is inside comic con right now and he said he hasnt seen any dollar bills or anything. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"