The Dark Knight Why the crap did Perez Hilton get a package?

i'd let stuntman mike do it!

I wish he did also, that would definitely make life easier for everybody

I have no clue who Perez Hilton is and I am 18.

The reason they sent it to him is because, despite what we all think of him, he is still a popular media figure. The marketers knew that he'd post something about it, thus spreading the word about the film. So stop *****ing about not getting a cake. :D

The reason they sent it to him is because, despite what we all think of him, he is still a popular media figure. The marketers knew that he'd post something about it, thus spreading the word about the film. So stop *****ing about not getting a cake. :D

Well said!

Jealousy? Over what? That some moron gets his 15 minutes of fame before people grow sick and tired of his idiotic glorified gossip? Yeah, that lucky fool! :whatever:

I'd say it to his face. What's he going to do, slap me? His limp wrist would probably break apart on my face.

Unfair? The guy acts like a jackass for a living. He flames people for a living, without saying it to THEIR face.

So no, sorry, I don't find it unfair at all. If you want to email him about this thread and invite him to participate, I am sure some of us SHHers would love to share our opinion of him here.

I see what you mean, he may act the fool but that's why people love him.

I'm sure WB done the right thing if they sent it to him, you know it's all about publicising and that's what they're doing.

I'm sorry if I came accross the wrong way but hey, all to themselves eh?

I see what you mean, he may act the fool but that's why people love him.

I'm sure WB done the right thing if they sent it to him, you know it's all about publicising and that's what they're doing.

I'm sorry if I came accross the wrong way but hey, all to themselves eh?

Yeah, it was a smart move, but I just wish it was someone more deserving...like me! :woot:

Yay! Perez Hilton won! He is better than everyone else then.

Pwnt. Maybe people should have tried harder.

I have no idea what is going on.

stay away from it son...he's evil.

That's so effing funny. Perez is the man, getting involved and stuff. My mom laughed, cause she loves his site....I wish everyone made a video like that.

And I tried calling both numbers, nothing happened.

I can Stand Hilton it's this guy I can't!

Man oh man, do I hates me some Chris Crocker.

not trying to stay off topic but... yur tellin me that's a dude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"