Will Bill Foster (Goliath) appear?

Discussion in 'Ant-Man and The Wasp' started by KDM1986, Feb 1, 2016.

1. KDM1986

KDM1986 Midnight Sons Founder

Just wanted to see what everyone thought about the chances of Bill Foster appearing in Antman and the Wasp. Personally I'm hoping we see him show up, ecspecially since we'll be past Civil War by then and I won't have to read 100's of posts about how he'll die in civil war because he did in the comics lol.

2. third3ye

third3ye Well-Known Member

I suppose anything's possible, but since it's been all but officially confirmed that Scott will be going Giant-Man in Cap CW, not really sure why Marvel would want to introduce another giant hero for the sequel. I suppose they could use the Goliath name for the villain, like how Yellowjacket was used for the first film.

3. BarryAllen

BarryAllen ey b0ss

I hope he does. Maybe in a flashback seen with a young Hank Pym.

4. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Well-Known Member

I'd be OK with him appearing, but it isn't strictly necessary. I already feel there are a lot of moving parts. Depends on the kind of movie they want to do. Bill Foster has the advantage of being a scientist, which gives him a boost over someone like Eric O'Grady.

5. chamber-music

chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I think they might have Bill Foster appear in the movie (present day or flashback) but I don't see him suiting up in the franchise. I think it would be cool to see Bill as a scientist friend of Hanks's that worked with Pym at Shield and later was on the board of Pym Technologies.

6. <(o_o)>

<(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

Maybe Bill Foster could be a scientist working for Mitchell Carson to uncover the secrets of Cross's version of the Pym Particles that he stole at the end of Ant-Man 1 & after witnessing Ant-Man grow giant size in Civil War, Carson then wants to produce an army of giant men.

7. Irving Forbush

I'm hoping Luis will become the MCU's Goliath, to be honest, but if Bill Foster appeared in a cameo or even as a supporting character that'd be awesome.

8. chamber-music

chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Luis should become MCU's Grizzly.

9. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

Na Luis was WAY to short for Griz