Sequels Will Marc Webb return?

Great news. It's nice to see that Garfield is going to get a second chance to play Spidey.

Really happy about this! I think the sequel will be better than the first now that all of the groundwork is done. Can't wait.

Marc Webb Talks THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, Whether They’ll Recast Shailene Woodley, Easter Eggs, If He Will Direct AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3, and More

Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub 7:13 – On directing The Amazing Spider-Man 3: “I’m incredibly excited about the possibility of a third movie. I had a blast making this and working with Andrew and Emma has been one of the great delights of my career, and Sally and Jamie and Dane and Chris. It’s really, really fun and it’d be hard to resist not doing it again.”

I remember when that guy Devin Fararci was spreading rumors about how Sony executives hate TASM. Obviously the film was an investment, but I doubt they would go around telling everyone how much they hate their own movie (if that was true at all).

Unsatisfied makes more sense - I could never imagine them hating their own product, especially after it made 752 million dollars worldwide :jedi

Hate, unsatisfied... either way, they wouldn't go around telling people this.

I think it's best for him to direct the first trilogy and move on to help keep the franchise fresh. But coming back as a consultant (or even producer) seems like a great idea since he is the one who created this universe in the first place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"