Superman Returns Will SR rock or suck???

Cinemaman

Avenger
Reaction score
Ok, I think you should to say your opinion on what will be.

Good:

1) Cast.

2) Vissual effects and CGI.

3) The suit.

Bad:

The script.

Unknown:

1) Box office numbers.

2) Critic's reviews.

But I want to know, do you believe such movie as SR can have bad script?

I hope people will change their opinion about this movie after they will see SR full trailer.

What will be with SR?

I want to know your suppositions. Will usual people love it or not?

I think you should go outside and blow off all this nervous energy because you've already had like 3 similar threads closed, Cinnamon.

Dude, learn to make a fregging poll

it's . . . gonna . . . ROCK . . .

i think people are going to really respond to it. it reminds me of the first movie, which was spectacular. i actually think it'll do better than X3 because of it's broader appeal: it's a brighter movie, with universally recognized characters that have had a much stronger and longer lasting fanbase (that aren't just comic dorks). most everyone who's seen the past 4 movies have fond memories of them (even Superman IV). Smallville is huge right now, which will lead very nicely into this movie.

the only movie that poses a threat to Superman Returns is Pirates of the Carribean, but they should both be able to perform well.

I just think people also will not like it, if even it is good movie.

They will say POTC2 is better than it and etc.

What kind of question is that to ask on a Superman board? :)

Of Course, it's gonna ROCK!!!! :D

Cinemaman said:
I just think people also will not like it, if even it is good movie.

They will say POTC2 is better than it and etc.
Who are they? And for that matter, why do we care what they say? Dude, people will adore this movie the same reason people adored Spider-man and Batman Begins.

Captain Kirk said:
Who are they? And for that matter, why do we care what they say? Dude, people will adore this movie the same reason people adored Spider-man and Batman Begins.

From Misc. Films boards people don't like it. And most of people prefer more POTC2 than SR. I don't know how SR will get high numbers in box office.

But also I afraid critics, I don't think they will like it.

Well, this thread will certainly help then, won't it.

I voted "Suck" just to give you an anuerysm :)

I cant make up my mind till I see the film....

Honestly you'd have to be psychic to really know because right now...this is one of the most mysterious projects ever.

Theres so much we dont know and so many conflicting reports.

I think patience is the best virtue here.

Cinemaman said:
From Misc. Films boards people don't like it. And most of people prefer more POTC2 than SR. I don't know how SR will get high numbers in box office.

As long as you support it ,and the Millions of Superman fans do as well this movie is a sure hit! I got news for you, there are people out there who could careless if the S is too small or the red is too dark. They care about one thing, that it is Superman and that he hasn't been on the big screen in 17 years, and now a whole new generation of fans will believe for the very first time! Hope conquers fear friend, so don't worry and be excited for the wait is nearly over!:)

its impossible for this movie to be a flop just because alot will be seeing i personally think it will just be an okay movie

Critics loved Spider-Man 2. They loved Batman Begins. They'll love Superman Returns.

Will ROCK unless they pulll the $#!t with the kid.

If he is what the AICN report said he would be.... then I dont see him surviving in the end (especially given how Superman is rumored to be mortally wounded by Lex)....

I think someone will be sacrificed for another...

This is discussed in practically all the other threads; it doesnt need a seperate one! The selection bias on the survey speaks for itself. you can't have a balanced poll in a superman forum, lol.

But yes, it will rock.

and another thing: I hope the kid dies. He'd mess up the sequels.

Agnarr said:
This is discussed in practically all the other threads; it doesnt need a seperate one! The selection bias on the survey speaks for itself. you can't have a balanced poll in a superman forum, lol.

But yes, it will rock.

and another thing: I hope the kid dies. He'd mess up the sequels.
I second that for the kid dieing. Hey, let Spacey's Luthor do the deed!:D

Based on the trailer, i think it'll rock for sure! The trailer just blew my mind, the action the scenes with both Clark and Superman Routh and crew were great. In Singer I trust SR will ROCK!!

I didn't vote because there are only 2 options. I am hoping it will rock, but so far I am feeling so-so about this film. I don't want to vote for either extreme because I don't feel it will be either.

At least I don't have to see any stupid Post-Crisis, fake Kingpin version of Luthor! The classic Luthor is back!

Why can't we choos both rock and suck at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"