Willem Dafoe is Vulko

He looks like a generic magician from fairy tales:

1.jpg

Or something related to Elves from The Hobbit and LOTD movies:

2448bb84b7306b277a1a4139db622258--warhammer-wood-elves-fantasy-armor.jpg

http://screencrush.com/willem-dafoe-aquaman-vulko/

"There’s been some adjustments. Not even adjustments – it’s like anything, you use the source material and something is born from that. But I don’t really look like he does in the comic, and his role is slightly different. He is an advisor, but he’s also sort of a mentor to Aquaman."

When I asked Dafoe whether Vulko is a good guy in Aquaman, he said yes, but hinted that there’s some room for variation:

"I’d say so. If you want to get down to those kind of categorizations. I don’t need to, I know why people do it because we’ve got to describe things sometimes. Everybody’s a mix, [laughs] good and bad."

"Most of my scenes are underwater. Some are not. So much of it, because we’re talking, and shooting underwater is a lot of ways impractical because you’re limited to what you can do with sets. It’s more about shooting them dry for wet, and then the effects do certain things to give the water feel. But we aren’t doing the scenes underwater, but we are in harnesses and on wires. There is movement. It’s not like were all sitting around pretending were underwater like this [stands up still], we’re swimming around, we’re moving. So that should be really beautiful."

Interesting. I wonder how you do that as an actor? Just slower movements and then they CGI your hair moving slowly, some bubbles, maybe the odd fish. Must be an interesting experience

Interesting. I wonder how you do that as an actor? Just slower movements and then they CGI your hair moving slowly, some bubbles, maybe the odd fish. Must be an interesting experience

I have to think it has to be similar to GRAVITY with Sandra Bullock.

[YT]uJEkPq1WA3g[/YT]

[YT]ndqVeFLQ5Vc[/YT]

Last edited:
Loved the Merlin like role he played. Didn’t love his hairstyle but nothing is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"