No Way Home "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility" - Tobey Maguire Returns As RaimiVerse Spider-Man

Hmm I would put Dr strange vs Thanos up there and WS vs Steve in the streets. Cap vs Thanos in Endgame gave me goosebumps.

I have to update this now since I've seen Shang-Chi! The fight in the beginning of the film between the Mom & Dad and the bus fight were absolutely breathtaking!

'Alleged' Tobey Maguire Audio From Spider-Man No Way Home! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

didn't the guy who leaked the Andrew stuff say they've also got Tobey stuff they can leak too?

That was before their source got caught and fired (his word), now he's contradicting himself (aka lying) to remain relevant by clout chasing.

if they reveal other Spider-Men I'm gonna guess and say they'll do so without showing the actors' faces. so that way it's still not confirmation of the cinematic legacy Spider-Men, but just other random variant Spider-Men like in Into the Spider-Verse

if they reveal other Spider-Men I'm gonna guess and say they'll do so without showing the actors' faces. so that way it's still not confirmation of the cinematic legacy Spider-Men, but just other random variant Spider-Men like in Into the Spider-Verse

Their suits should be a giveaway though. Unless they dramatically changed their suits.

Their suits should be a giveaway though. Unless they dramatically changed their suits.
right it will be, but Andrew could still keep saying it's not him. remember there was a Spider-Man poster in the Morbius trailer but it was purposefully ambiguous.

I'm curious how much center stage Maguire will get with Tom Holland, given the fact his older and a wiser version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man. I expect he'll have a profound impact on him.

I imagine both Tobey and Andrew's Spider-Men will have an impact on how he develops as a character moving forward.

Plus, potential spoiler ahead,
presumably he'll give Tom the great power speech which I think could be a good emotional moment.

I imagine both Tobey and Andrew's Spider-Men will have an impact on how he develops as a character moving forward.

Plus, potential spoiler ahead,
presumably he'll give Tom the great power speech which I think could be a good emotional moment.

That's exactly what I'm talking. I can't wait to see this discussion.

After seeing that leaked pic, I am so stoked to see this IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING.

Having any other Raimi folks cameo other than him, Dafoe and Molina like Kirsten Dunst would be manna from heaven come December 17th.

The internet will go bananas after Tuesday. I have a good feeling about this.

Dude looks like he hasn't aged a day since Spider-Man 3 in that pic.
Which makes the constant fan art of him as an old man weird and dumb considering the guy isn’t an old man with white hair like Micheal Keaton is. Maguire is just 46, that’s still fairly young and wow he really hasn’t aged much for a guy who’s only a few years away from being fifty.

The internet will go bananas after Tuesday. I have a good feeling about this.

Which pic

I'm interested to see what Tobey-Peter's reaction to seeing Norman, Otto, and Flint again will be.

And to each other. Especially Ock and Gobby. I've always wanted to see them interact as they are Spidey's top two villains.

Which makes the constant fan art of him as an old man weird and dumb considering the guy isn’t an old man with white hair like Micheal Keaton is. Maguire is just 46, that’s still fairly young and wow he really hasn’t aged much for a guy who’s only a few years away from being fifty.

Well maybe people have the idea that 50 is old. I wonder if Aunt May and Uncle Ben were only meant to be around 50 in the original comics but Steve Ditko drew what he thought 50 year olds looked like and ended up drawing people who looked like they were in their 80s and positively geriatric.

In comics it would be difficult to represent a 40 year old man with just like art. Of course, someone like Clark Kent actually looked like he was in his 40s.

I'm interested to see what Tobey-Peter's reaction to seeing Norman, Otto, and Flint again will be.
His reaction would probably be something along the lines of this:

200.gif

Which pic

I'm talking about the second trailer and more precisely WHO will be in attendance after that trailer is screened in LA.

People are going to go BANANAS when they see Maguire and Garfield in the trailer and/or on stage with Holland after it screens at the event. Anyone else that no one thought was going to be in the film will be a bonus.

Even though sources say she isn't in the movie, Kirsten Dunst has been more receptive to playing MJ in past weeks (note she hasn't said her return is conditional on Raimi directing). Which makes me think she's either in NWH or Sony wants her back along with Maguire and Raimi for a proper SM-4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"