Wolverine and Iron Man ANIME trailers.

Yeah, I agree with the Wolverine design. I think they went too far and took too many liberties with his look.

And I don't like how they've drawn his claws as well. Sometimes it looks like he's holding knifes between his fingers. Then they are back at the knuckles and then again back between his fingers. The hell?

The other thing is, Madhouse character designs tend to have this very tall, gangly, long limbed, skeletal look. I mean its an interesting style. It works with things like Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, Devil May Cry, etc.

For Wolverine it does not look very good because Wolverine is thick and burly.

hopefully these will be successful and there will be continuing interpretations.. I'm also looking forward to the Blade adaptation..

That Wolverine anime looks like the definitive Wolverine.

His hair looks cool, he looks more dark, brooding, and mysterious.

I like the way he apparently holds the knives in between his fingers, instead of them coming out of in-between his knuckles. More realistic that way.

His leaping is something rarely done. Wolverine was originally gonna have Spider-Man like powers, wasn't he? I mean in terms of speed, strength, agility, etc. This looks like Wolverine'll have it.

Villain looks tough. Two huge dogs that turn into a big monster that turn into a billion bats? How's Wolverine gonna beat that, a nuke?

God, this movie looks so badass.

I'm going to kill myself now.

IM one looks good. Wolverine looks like garbage.

I'm not feeling this. Not at all. I see the trailer to Planet Hulk and I get hyped up, but then I see these two trailers, and I don't think I can do Marvel Anime.

Iron Man Anime looks awesome!

Wolverine Anime looks garbage and ********.

I'm definitely looking forward to see X-Men Anime! That's what I want to see! Along with Iron Man.

Iron Man as Iron Man looks good (if not a complete copy pixel for pixel of the cgi elements of the movie), but I bet Stark underneath is just another pointy nosed, long wavy sideburned wiry bloke, like all anime movies.

And Wolverine? Ugh... give me a freakin' break...

That Wolverine trailer looks like *******. Iron Man on the other hand has me intrigued, if only for the fact it seems like it will be Iron Man vs. a sea captain.

To Iron Man in anime was always going to look good, I mean its right up their alley with shows such as Gundam.

As others said wolverine looks.......er well...terrible. I agree with a previous poster that he looks more like Vega than wolverine.

Quite intrigued for the Blade adaption, thats another one that would work well in this form. Kinda like Afro Samurai.

I hope they show that Iron Man here and replace that teen Tony crap with this.

I couldn't even get through to the end of the Wolverine trailer. And that's not because I was offended or anything about the changes made to Wolverine's design. It just looked... bad.

I hope they show that Iron Man here and replace that teen Tony crap with this.

You don't like Iron Man: The Armored Adventures? Awesome.

I hate this show with my burning passion. Seriously... why Teen Tony Stark? That is pathetic.

Heck, The Spectacular Spider-man is way better than Iron Man: The Armored Adventures. I love this show. :D

I couldn't even get through to the end of the Wolverine trailer. And that's not because I was offended or anything about the changes made to Wolverine's design. It just looked... bad.

They gave him a super mullet.

The Iron Man anime looks great...Wolverine..no comment.

You don't like Iron Man: The Armored Adventures? Awesome.

I hate this show with my burning passion. Seriously... why Teen Tony Stark? That is pathetic.

Heck, The Spectacular Spider-man is way better than Iron Man: The Armored Adventures. I love this show. :D

I haven't watched one full episode of that crap.

I'd rather stare at my toilet for 30 minutes looking at my feces than watch that awful show.

There's not enough seen of WOLVERINE to comment. Although I do find it interesting that he's tall and thin now.

IRON SAN looks okay.

You can comment on the art direction, it's not like all they showed were shadows. And he looks bad.

It looks like art. Animation is pretty decent, if a bit overdone with the claws and their "luminescent paths". Wolverine looks like an anime version of himself, I guess, which is not entirely visually faithful to the normal Wolverine look.

The Iron Man trailer showed promise, though it was a little gimmicky. The Wolverine one on the other hand looked like horse excrement.

I like anime and all, but am I the only one who feels like the Animatrix formula is getting a bit stale? It was a cool gimmick at first, but now it's gotten to the point where I feel like they're using the novelty of Anime's "foreign-ness" to cover up the fact that they're not really doing anything terribly interesting with the stories. With DC's DTV works lately, I felt like Batman: Gotham Knight was all style with little substance, while Wonder Woman, which was completely devoid of Japanimation gimmickery, was great. I think it's not what kind of animation you're using that's important, but rather what you do with it.

It's that Madhouse animation company that's doing it. Their **** is always just....busy. They tend to do their **** in a very "American" way, to be honest. Not subtle at all.

Eh, the Iron Man one looks much better than the Wolverine one just as almost everyone is saying. But even though I really hate the teen Tony cartoon, I'd watch it before this anime crap. At least the villains in that show are made to look real cool. Much better than Captain Ahab in this trailer.

Eh, the Iron Man one looks much better than the Wolverine one just as almost everyone is saying. But even though I really hate the teen Tony cartoon, I'd watch it before this anime crap. At least the villains in that show are made to look real cool. Much better than Captain Ahab in this trailer.
LOL

A lot of people here haven't watched Cowboy Bebop which makes most everyone soil themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"