• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Wolverine Sequel

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
So it looks like there will be a third Wolverine movie and that will be the last time High Jackman will play that character.

I heard it will be based on Old Man Long, but how would story work without Hulk, Hawkeye and the Red Skull? If they don't do the Old Man Logan story, what story could they do instead?

There's already an entire section for Wolverine...

Go to the main X-Men section and look down the list of sections

So it looks like there will be a third Wolverine movie and that will be the last time High Jackman will play that character.

I heard it will be based on Old Man Long, but how would story work without Hulk, Hawkeye and the Red Skull? If they don't do the Old Man Logan story, what story could they do instead?

There's a recent article on IGN by Mark Millar where he puts his foot in his mouth with lines like:

"They're not important to the story."
“Honestly, the continuity stuff is the most boring side of it."

"Instead of the Hulk, you could have the Blob or something."
"keeping it generally X-Men universe is a smarter thing to do.”

Yeah and it's the only thing that Fox can do. Since if they could use Hulk, Cap and Skull, then Millar wouldn't be taking out of his rear end in that interview. If all that talk about a crossover could be done as easily as swapping Juggernaut for QS then why not use The Thing to replace the Hulk? Oh that's right, Fox can't w/o Marvel's permission. Which is why "Keep it generally X-men Universe" is Fox backpedaling for the 50th time this year.

Honestly I wouldn't worry since most X-men themed Movie titles are INO anyway. Sure he'll be old, perhaps but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"