Wolverine vs Spiderman

it was just that image of a supremely pissed off canadian midget with his hands webbed against his head that was just excellent.

Well ofcourse, but so is sabertooth and dozens of other punks that Logan has taken down. How many super strong punks has cap America taken down, and etc?:o Wolverine is a miltary genuis, a trained samurai, a vastly vastly superior fighter, a trained killer,always fights to kill, and he heals a hundred times faster then Peter. I'm a bigger spider-man fan then wolverine, but Logan has more then proven he can kick Peter immature ash, and Peter probably knows it.

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't updated my ignore list for an entire couple of weeks now.

gibson, my man, just do a thread search.

We've all argued in countless variations of this thread.

I'll say what I think, though, anyway.

I think Wolverine would win.

Spider-man has what he needs to take Wolverine down on paper, but he doesn't have the personality to do what's necessary.

Wolverine can take a beating from Spiderman all day long, and eventually, Spider-man will slip up, and get gutted.

We've seen Wolverine break quickly Spidey's webbing a few times, so we know it's possible.

Once you piss Wolverine off enough, he'll fight until there's nothing left.

Spider-man beating Wolverine would require him to act in a way he never has before, and never will.

There was a spider-man vs wolverine annual or something where this happened, wasn't there? And at the end some girl tricked spidey into actually killing her. It was awesome but long winded and I got a bit bored tbh... But yeah Wolverine would win because he'd go further. Spider-Man should win but doesn't have the balls. Hence Kirkman's little show in MTU #1. That's what should happen but there's no way of showing it because it won't happen... if you get me.

I didn't get you. I think it may be because what you just said doesn't make any sense.

There was a spider-man vs wolverine annual or something where this happened, wasn't there? And at the end some girl tricked spidey into actually killing her. It was awesome but long winded and I got a bit bored tbh... But yeah Wolverine would win because he'd go further. Spider-Man should win but doesn't have the balls. Hence Kirkman's little show in MTU #1. That's what should happen but there's no way of showing it because it won't happen... if you get me.

Awesome! Every time I add another name to my ignore list an angel gets his wings.

I still don't understand how anyone can rationalize giving Wolverine the edge?

No one really rationalizes anything in versus threads. There's a lot of subjectivity masquerading as fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"