Wolverine vs Spiderman

Well spidey should whip is azz..but hw wouldnt finish the job

I give it to wolverine, in 5 seconds, because if wolverine really wanted to kill somebody, he will find away to kill that person. He can't be killed, he is a master of all combat, a military genuis, his bones are unbreakable, he is scarred of nothing and no one, his determination is matched only by a a few, attacking him just pisses him off, and is virtually a killing machine.

My "Corp should be closing this thread" sense is tingling

(chuckle)

I still can't see it.
(Peter and Mary Jane making a deal with the devil to save aunt may.)

It just goes against everything I've read about the characters.

If Aunt May knew,.... She would Pop Peter upside his head for being so selfish,... and MJ across the rear for being so weak.

On Topic:

Spiderman could sidestep and lay Logan out with a haymaker,... then web him up,... Fight over.

This mess about "to the death"? You give Peter a good reason,..(Say,... I don't know,.. Shoot his Aunt?), And Logan's healing ability will be tested with decapatation.

V.

(chuckle)

I still can't see it.

If Aunt May knew,.... She would Pop Peter upside his head for being so selfish,... and MJ across the rear for being so weak.

On Topic:

Spiderman could sidestep and lay Logan out with a haymaker,... then web him up,... Fight over.

This mess about "to the death"? You give Peter a good reason,..(Say,... I don't know,.. Shoot his Aunt?), And Logan's healing ability will be tested with decapatation.

V.

You actually beleive spider-man would beat Logan in a close quarters fight, are you jokeing?:huh: How would pete go about decapatating a man with an unbreakbale skeleton, hell how would he do anything other then break his own hand?:huh:

You actually beleive spider-man would beat Logan in a close quarters fight, are you jokeing?:huh: How would pete go about decapatating a man with an unbreakbale skeleton, hell how would he do anything other then break his own hand?:huh:

By punching him in the kidneys?

Oh god I contributed to the thread. The shame, it burns.

By punching him in the kidneys?

Oh god I contributed to the thread. The shame, it burns.

LOL
Look at it on paper and get back to me. Of course someone who can bench 25+ tons, Is fast enough to dodge bullets at almost point blank range and comes with a danger sense to do it all blindfolded is going to beat the fur off a regenerating peak human -only enhanced speed canadian with a drinking problem.

As far as tearing his head off,... there is no adamantium in his joints or between his vertabra,

I'm really surprised anyone can argue this even in jest,.. Spiderman is way out of wolverines class phycically.

V.

LOL
Look at it on paper and get back to me. Of course someone who can bench 25+ tons, Is fast enough to dodge bullets at almost point blank range and comes with a danger sense to do it all blindfolded is going to beat the fur off a regenerating peak human -only enhanced speed canadian with a drinking problem.

As far as tearing his head off,... there is no adamantium in his joints or between his vertabra,

I'm really surprised anyone can argue this even in jest,.. Spiderman is way out of wolverines class phycically.

V.

Well ofcourse, but so is sabertooth and dozens of other punks that Logan has taken down. How many super strong punks has cap America taken down, and etc?:o Wolverine is a miltary genuis, a trained samurai, a vastly vastly superior fighter, a trained killer,always fights to kill, and he heals a hundred times faster then Peter. I'm a bigger spider-man fan then wolverine, but Logan has more then proven he can kick Peter immature ass, and Peter probably knows it.

(chuckle)

I still can't see it.

On Topic:

V.
I don't know how it would be tested seeing as how Wolverine has been blown away until he was nothing but a skeleton and came back with more fight in him.

Well ofcourse, but so is sabertooth and dozens of other punks that Logan has taken down. How many super strong punks has cap America taken down, and etc?:o Wolverine is a miltary genuis, a trained samurai, a vastly vastly superior fighter, a trained killer,always fights to kill, and he heals a hundred times faster then Peter. I'm a bigger spider-man fan then wolverine, but Logan has more then proven he can kick Peter immature ass, and Peter probably knows it.
I agree!

God, now I'm actually contributing, (curse you wolverine fanboys!). Someone just post up the fight from MTU #1, that's basically what would happen.

But there wasn't an actual fight in MTU #1, it was just Wolverine webbed up with Spider-Man swinging away (and probably lol'ing).

Meh, I don't know. That issue came out like 4 years ago. My memory doesn't extend past last night's dinner.

But there wasn't an actual fight in MTU #1, it was just Wolverine webbed up with Spider-Man swinging away (and probably lol'ing).
That pretty much does describe what would happen in an actual fight between them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"