Wolverine's wobbly claws.

going back and looking closely at the wolverine teaser, it seems like less of an accident to me.
he is moving his whole hand, the claws are coming out of his hand, the claws should be moving.
however, the scene in x2 with the cat, definatley doesnt seem right.
also, i dont know if anyone ever noticed this, but in the scene where the troops attack the mansion; and wolverine is fighting one in the kitchen, when he is struggling with him, his palms are facing the guy. then the claws come out, they must have made a sharp turn at his wrist, otherwise they would have just gone through his palms.
that always kinda bugged me.

Are you people kididng? Seriously. Are you freaking kidding?

They're facing off against Magneto and Phoenix. One of them is obviously doing that.

phizzul said:
going back and looking closely at the wolverine teaser, it seems like less of an accident to me.
he is moving his whole hand, the claws are coming out of his hand, the claws should be moving.
however, the scene in x2 with the cat, definatley doesnt seem right.
also, i dont know if anyone ever noticed this, but in the scene where the troops attack the mansion; and wolverine is fighting one in the kitchen, when he is struggling with him, his palms are facing the guy. then the claws come out, they must have made a sharp turn at his wrist, otherwise they would have just gone through his palms.
that always kinda bugged me.

I think you're right on both accounts.:up:

Sun_Down said:

They're facing off against Magneto and Phoenix. One of them is obviously doing that.
I know honestly..

Sun_Down said:

You mean making Wolverine's claws "wobble"? In the new Wolverine spot, it's clearly evident that Wolverine is just adusting his hand--getting a good grip. He, along with the other X-Men, are about to face Magneto's army. I think it just looks like the claws are moving along with his fingers.

has anyone else noticed this tho, the scene in the mansion? drives me nuts, i really would like it explained to me why this isnt a huge error in the film.

Well I don't know, there not going to be real LOL. Hugh Jackman is not really Wolverine, its just make up and stuff, silly people. Magneto could also be behind this though.

People! Quit it! I know you guys can't be this blind, you just can't be. They're squaring off for this huge battle, either Magneto or Phoenix is manipulating his claws there.

Sun_Down said:
People! Quit it! I know you guys can't be this blind, you just can't be. They're squaring off for this huge battle, either Magneto or Phoenix is manipulating his claws there.

Actually, you might be right! I just re-watched the new Wolverine spot, and it looks both like Wolverine is adjusting his hand and there's some magnetic manipulation of his claws. Very strange. Good observation, Sun_Down.:up:

I never noticed any wobbling claws at all. I guess I must not be too perceptive to details.

P.S. I'd love to see Magneto ripping the Adamantium out of his body in X3 like he did in the comics. I still have that issue somewhere. But I highly doubt it will happen.

Godzilla2000 said:
I never noticed any wobbling claws at all. I guess I must not be too perceptive to details.

P.S. I'd love to see Magneto ripping the Adamantium out of his body in X3 like he did in the comics. I still have that issue somewhere. But I highly doubt it will happen.
I actually started a whole thread quite some time ago, where I was convinced Wolverine would get his adamantium ripped out in X3. It looks like I was wrong, though. But I honestly never wanted that to happen, anyway. It was cool in the comics, but maybe not the best for the films. Besides, as I understand it, Hugh Jackman doesn't want that to happen. But for I while, I was sincerly convinced that would definitely happen in X3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"