Wonder Girl should join Teen Titans!!

A shapeshifter from the comics who is apart of the Brotherhood of Evil.

I have a great image of a Wonder Girl that I think would fit with the Teen Titans, however I am unable to post the image on this site. How do I post an image that is not directly off of the web -- I would really like everyone to see this image!!!

I finally figured out how to upload images - here is the image of Wonder Girl that I think would be great for Teen Titans!!

cartoonwondergirl3ev.jpg

I don't believe the Titans need any new blood. Besides, I think it would bother people who only watch the Cartoon aand don't have any outside info about the Titans. I think It'd be nice if she made an appearence though, much like they did with Aqualad.

That looks more like a blonde version of Wonder Woman from the JL eppy "A Better World".

Which was basically a tribute to her sidekick.

...If Raven was here he'd say that that was actually Wonder Woman with blonde hair. :(

I really miss raven#1's intelligent debating posting,:( i wish you guys didn't run him off. he's the only one who kept the teen titans forum intersting.

Intelligent debating? He might've typed it using big words, but everything he posted about was completely bull and unintelligent.

To you it his post's might be unitelligent & bull, but does it really matter!!! this is what these message boards are for, to present facts, statements, oppionions, debates ect. that is the best part of these messages boards,

for people to debate ones different oppioion, weather the person's oppion is false or true! but constantly trying to correct someone statment when YOU think they are wrong is completelty uncalled for.

& not right IMHO.

It not opinions when hes incorrectly using facts.

*starts clapping* Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends....

No one's arguing. We're as friendly as can be. Your post really wasn't necessary...

This is the second Teen Titans thread I can't even get half way through. The topic is suppose to be about Wonder Girl joining. All I see is "this is the version of TT that"...

Stay on topic everyone. This makes threads very confusing for people like myself. If you want to discuss Tera, Comics vs Series, or anything else start a thread with that in the title.

With that said I will hold off my opinion of the topic since apparently that's not what you all want to discuss.

jaydawg said:
It not opinions when hes incorrectly using facts.

But thats just my unjustified point!, to you! he is useing incorrect facts, in your mind & in your head your thinking he wasn't using incorrect fatcs. but to other posters like myself i thought he was just meraculously debating.

if me & you have a debate on a subject, your going to try your best to out shine me on how much information you know, to out best my information. not to sit thier & analylize evry little word i say.

its so unconstitutional & unjustified:mad:, as a poster we have our rights to share are belifs & oppionions, even if another poster doesn't agree with him or her. you should know that by now!

we can get this thread back on topic, or we can keep this friendly debating going untill we resolve a solution.

Rowen said:
we can get this thread back on topic, or we can keep this friendly debating going untill we resolve a solution.

Get back on topic or start another thread for debate...:down

i wonder which wonder girl it would be... and wwhat she would look like

Duh, that's easy. It'd be the first one, just like it is the first Kid Flash appearing in Season 5.

speaking of which, has any one seen a pick of flash?

I still feel that Wonder Girl should join the team to add some "new blood" to the group. I found these great images of various Wonder Girls and wanted to share them with everyone. I'm not sure which version should join: Donna Troy or Cassie Sandsmark. I guess it would matter which Robin it is. The Donna Troy version would fit nicely, however Cassie is more recognizable as Wonder Girl these days.

ghjiuyhn0ir.jpg

The Question said:
Terra is not comeing back she's dead dead as a doornob dead.

This must have been a while back.

The wondergirl design is quite good.

cyrus02pso said:
i wonder which wonder girl it would be... and wwhat she would look like

phoenixflight said:
I still feel that Wonder Girl should join the team to add some "new blood" to the group. I'm not sure which version should join: Donna Troy or Cassie Sandsmark. I guess it would matter which Robin it is.

It would most definitely have to be Donna Troy, the original Wonder Girl. The Robin in the cartoon is Dick Grayson, which is proved a number of ways, one of which is the episode mentioned earlier where it is shown that he grows up to be Nightwing. So Donna would have to be the Wonder Girl they use. Also, in the comics, Donna is Wonder Girl at the time when Terra joins the Titans.

I really like the pictures that were added, although the first one could only be Cassie if it were her "Sins of Youth" costume. She only has that outfit for a few days during that story. Otherwise, it's really Donna's costume. Hope i helped! and i hope no one thinks i'm bashing them, i think the pictures and ideas here are great!

--:hq:DT84 :ff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"