Wonder Woman Script

jd23

Civilian
Reaction score
I am a professional reader and just read a new Wonder Woman screenplay. Anybody have questions?

Villain? Origin? Ties to MOS?

The villains are Max Lord and Cheetah. It IS an origin story. I can't really disclose who it comes from, but yes. large ties. Will be happy to summarize or provide more info.

A recent screenplay or one of the older ones (canceled films)?

I am a professional reader and just read a new Wonder Woman screenplay. Anybody have questions?

Was it submitted as a PDF? One that could be accidently "leaked" from some anonymous reader at WB? :cwink:

Was it submitted as a PDF? One that could be accidently "leaked" from some anonymous reader at WB? :cwink:

No. Paper:yay: and I don't think I'd be willing to do that. I am also NOT at WB, this one is still making rounds at agencies. WB won't look at it for a while.

I don't think you should be encouraging someone to do something that would get them sued by the studio.

I don't think you should be encouraging someone to do something that would get them sued by the studio.

Amen, although I happy to share plot details. This hasn't made it high up our ladder yet that we need to disclose information on it.

Is the whole "Amazons are actually Kryptonian" thing true?
Also, any other amazons such as Artemis?

Does Steve Trevor or any of WWs supporting characters appear. I can't see WB going for the Amazons are related to Kryptonians.

Me too. It is so stupid. WE can't exist without Superman? Yeah, no thanks. Maybe I'm just some crazy feminist but it sounds just like another way of saying a Woman can't do things without a man.

How does Wonder Woman get her costume?

Me too. It is so stupid. WE can't exist without Superman? Yeah, no thanks. Maybe I'm just some crazy feminist but it sounds just like another way of saying a Woman can't do things without a man.

I wouldn't interpret it that way. I would just attribute it to the (wrong) notion that Amazons who live on a secluded island are somehow a sillier or less believable concept than space aliens.

It's not any more unbelievable than aliens who look like Henry Cavill and Russell Crowe. Haha.

It was a joke. Hence the winky face. And I used to write coverage myself, so I'm aware of the consequences.

How does Wonder Woman get her costume?

the outfit story was fun I thought. They had some sleazy PR guy try and get her to wear it, she turns it down and leaves the room and the PR guy tried to get in Etta Candy's pants and kind of rapes her. pretty dark.

But basically WW avenges Etta Candy in what she thinks is the most perfect way by scaring crap out of PR guy IN the outfit he proposed she wear. She kind of wears it like a Scarlet Letter. interesting, i thought.

It's not any more unbelievable than aliens who look like Henry Cavill and Russell Crowe. Haha.

So the one that I read today is relatively highly touted and introduces WW after Superman, but kind of mentions him aside, no direct linking until the denouement. Basically they say that Kryptonian bacteria from a scout ship "infected" the island. They also use that to justify Cheetah

the outfit story was fun I thought. They had some sleazy PR guy try and get her to wear it, she turns it down and leaves the room and the PR guy tried to get in Etta Candy's pants and kind of rapes her. pretty dark.

But basically WW avenges Etta Candy in what she thinks is the most perfect way by scaring crap out of PR guy IN the outfit he proposed she wear. She kind of wears it like a Scarlet Letter. interesting, i thought.

Uhhhh...

Does Steve Trevor or any of WWs supporting characters appear. I can't see WB going for the Amazons are related to Kryptonians.

Yes. Trevor and Candy appear, as well as Lord and Cheetah. They don't go into deep detail about the Amazons, nor do they pay attention to the gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"