The Dark Knight Rises Wondering about Part three...

FaT_tONle

Avenger
Reaction score
Since we got another four villains in TDK (Penguin, Joker, Black Mask, Maroni.... who do you think we will get in the third other than the obvious...

Two Face is the main guy... Joker in the beginning... but who else... I think there is a good shot Maroni/Thorne... or Black Mask return... at least one of em... that means we have three villains already... anyway they can cram Riddler, Scarecrow's return, Catwoman, or Bane into the third as well... I mean it'll be just jam packed won't it??? I want to see these villains... but I think it's a big time stretch... so who do you think we will get in 3?

I can see Catwoman but not Bane.

Riddler
Clock King
Scarecrow

That's all I can think of so far.

kpjoon said:

Riddler
Clock King
Scarecrow

I don't like this character, he's so lame.:down

kpjoon said:

Riddler
Clock King
Scarecrow

Clock King sucks, but all the others you listed are great villains. :up:

There's no guarantee all four of those will be in the movie. The only one officially announced is Joker. The rest are only rumors at this point. Not saying they definitely won't be in the movie, we just don't know for sure yet. Let's wait and see.

Catwoman would be my bet. Possibly the Riddler, but with Two-Face around they might avoid that. ;)

Now, if they want to introduce a character that hasn't been in a movie yet... then I'd say possibly the Mad Hatter, or maaaybe the Ventriloquist.

Or there's always that possibility of Ra's returning... I mean hell, he's gotta come back sometime, so why not the third movie? ;) But I see his return being more likely to happen in a Batman/Superman movie, if that ever happens.

I'd love to see Ras in the cross over... revived in the Lazuris pit or w/e and then has some plot to obtain immortality... but I understand its almost impossible we'd get something like that

I wouldnt mind seeing The Riddler for a small role, maybe trying to help the criminal underworld into solving Batman's identity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"