The Dark Knight Rises Villain Deaths

FaT_tONle

Avenger
Reaction score
Should they kill any of the major villains off in the series? SHould Dent die in the end of three... I think he probably will... I just want the scoop on what you think the fate of the villains will be out of the following:

Penguin
Two Face
Joker
Black Mask
Maroni
Scarecrow
Falcone
Ras (if still alive)
Zsaz

1) I think Penguin will be captured in three after escaping police in TDK
2) Black Mask will end up in Arkham at the end of this flick or the next
3) Maroni will be whacked by a fellow mobster
4) Scarecrow will never appear again unless its a cameo
5) Ra's won't be back in this trilogy but a Talia cliff hanger? Anything is possible
6) Joker escapes Arkham at the middle end (relative time to Venom's appearance in SM3) of part three and traps batman
7) Dent saves Batman from Joker at the end dying in the process (not to copy SPiderman but I think its fitting... not a dramatic sacfrice... but something like shooting Joker just before dying or something)
8) Falcone never appears again (unless they can re-sign Wilkinson)
9) Zsaz never appears again unless its a cameo...

Majik1387 said:
6. Joker gets captured in TDK, and in BB3 he goes to trial, goes to Arkham, gets freed by Dr. Harleen Quinsel who becomes Harley Quinn, and they wreak havoc on Gotham. Both live though Joker leaves Harley to die numerously.
I don't see Harley working in Nolan's batverse. Especially with the sort of Joker they are shooting for. But who knows.

FaT_tONle said:
7) Dent saves Batman from Joker at the end dying in the process (not to copy SPiderman but I think its fitting... not a dramatic sacfrice... but something like shooting Joker just before dying or something)

I don't want Two-Face to die I tghink he should be in Arkham.

Two Face said:
I don't want Two-Face to die I tghink he should be in Arkham.

I mean you can't have everyone going to Arkham... Jokers dies... Black Mask probably ends up there... Penguin can end up there... if they want to save him for sequels then yes but we will have already seen the two sides and he shouldn't be over used...

I can see Fat Tonie's POV. Although I dont want to see Two-Face die either, I think a death along the lines of Harry Osborn's death in Spec Spider-Man #200 where Two-Face's final act is to save the life of Batman would be a satisfying way for the character to die if Nolan should choose to do so.

FaT_tONle said:
I mean you can't have everyone going to Arkham... Jokers dies... Black Mask probably ends up there... Penguin can end up there... if they want to save him for sequels then yes but we will have already seen the two sides and he shouldn't be over used...

Kill off Black Mask or The Penguin, in BF they killed off Two-Face so no don't kill him.

Two Face said:
Kill off Black Mask or The Penguin, in BF they killed off Two-Face so no don't kill him.

So was every other villain in the past flicks (cept the lame ones)... I mean it is a REBOOT... just start fresh and don't let the past movies alter the story for this trilogy

FaT_tONle said:
Should they kill any of the major villains off in the series? SHould Dent die in the end of three... I think he probably will... I just want the scoop on what you think the fate of the villains will be out of the following:

Penguin
Two Face
Joker
Black Mask
Maroni
Scarecrow
Falcone
Ras (if still alive)
Zsaz
[/quote/]

Penguin: He just has a cameo in 3
Two Face: Dies tragicly
Joker: Goes to Arkham(so they can use him in the future)
Black Mask: I dont want to see him.
Maroni: Dies
Scarecrow: Returns in 4, if they make one
Falcone: Gets killed
Ras: He's dead already
Zsasz: Goes to Arkham

FaT_tONle said:

Penguin
Two Face
Joker
Black Mask
Maroni
Scarecrow
Falcone
Ras (if still alive)
Zsaz

1) I think Penguin will be captured in three after escaping police in TDK
2) Black Mask will end up in Arkham at the end of this flick or the next
3) Maroni will be whacked by a fellow mobster
4) Scarecrow will never appear again unless its a cameo
5) Ra's won't be back in this trilogy but a Talia cliff hanger? Anything is possible
6) Joker escapes Arkham at the middle end (relative time to Venom's appearance in SM3) of part three and traps batman
8) Falcone never appears again (unless they can re-sign Wilkinson)
9) Zsaz never appears again unless its a cameo...

No villian deaths.

I think that is what they might do. I don't see any villians dies in the movies now. Scarecrow didn't die in Batman Begins.

Penguin- Could care less if he lives or dies.

Black Mask- Could care less if he appears in a future Batman movie or not.

Maroni- Will get whacked most likely by Penguin or Joker or by Rupert Thorne's guys if they're in it.

Rupert Thorne- Lives through this movie so he can throw the acid in Dent's face in 3.

Joker- If he does die it should be uncertain whether he is actually dead or not. Like in "BTAS" Batman got rid of The Joker so many times only to find out an episode later he lived and is back laughing hysterically and ready to make his life a living hell again. Of course he'll live in this movie, but 3 I think it's anyone's guess whether he lives or dies.

Two Face- Dies a tragic death in 3.

Harley Quinn- Lives only to mourn Mr. J's supposed death.

Bane- He breaks the Bat. So Batman breaks him in return.

Poison Ivy- Lives.

Talia- Should be brought in as a love interest for Bruce but exne' on the Lazurus Pit and the whole spiel about immortality.

Catwoman- Becomes Batman's life-long companion in the end of movie 4 or 5 but for now starts out as Selina Kyle. By movie 3 or 4 she dons the Catwoman suit.

Riddler- If is a mad bomber then blows up from one of his own puzzlebox bombs or is sent to Arkyum for a lifetime of living in a straightjacket and padded room because he's amazed that someone actually cracked his riddle: Batman.

Killer Croc- If introduced and brought in should be taken out by Batman in a brutal brawl in the sewers.

Mad Hatter & The Ventriloquist- Live and cameo in future movies.

Scarecrow- Cameos or supplies Penguin and Joker with some biological and chemical warfare to inflict on Gotham.

Mr. Freeze- Lives and the story should be an exact recreation of "BTAS."

I don't mind whether they die or not (it rounds the movie off nicely) I just don't want repeat villians. (I think it was one of the faults of SW Epi.2)

Batman Begins - Scarecrow, Ra's
TDK - The Joker, someone else
Batman Begins 3 - The Joker, Two Face

That'd be baad. It'd give it a "Matrix feel." You know, 2 movies instead of 3, and everyone hated that layout in the the Matrix. If Joker is in 2, I don't want him in 3, at best, a cameo, but not the acid-hurler. GANSTER-PUT-AWAY-BY-DENT-SEEKING-REVENGE-FTW !

Matis17 said:
I don't see Harley working in Nolan's batverse. Especially with the sort of Joker they are shooting for. But who knows.

A tone down version of Harley could work in Nolan's movies.

Villain should only die by a villains hands, not by Batman. Most should end up in Arkham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"