World Premiere Pitt Action Figure!

I still really don't know why you guys got into Showdown.....I just don't see the appeal.

The thing that sold me was how much I liked the scale of the figs compared to the Sentinels and the Blackbird X-Jet I got. Both just look better next to the SHS figs IMO. Just sucks I'm having so much trouble getting the last series, it really f***in sucks. I need that damn Thor, Cyclops and Daredevil. :csad:

Sweet. Screw HML. I'm going with these new Indy figures.

I'm pretty sure I'm there with you bro. I'll be collecting more Indy Legends than HML. That is not a prediction, its a f***in' fact.

Diehard, man, he is kickass. Darkness is pretty cool aswell. With WildCATS being on Wildstorm (sub-brand of DC) it sucks they won't make those figs. Imagine a Grifter....ugh :hyper:

What was Jesse's response....No I can't get onto Fwoosh at all. My Computer has been IP Banned.........Though I am getting a new PC for a certain something I am going to be doing.

So............

What do you all think the odds are of the Tick getting into this line

I DEMAND that someone come in here and talk about the possibility of the Tick in this line

I think they should make figs of movie characters. That way we can get some poseable ones. I want a badass articulated Jean Claude Van Damme from Bloodsport. And a TimeCop damn it!!!

And him and Dolph "Drago" Lundgren from universal Soldier.

I DEMAND that someone come in here and talk about the possibility of the Tick in this line

why do you guys keep naming movies or tick? lol ticks owned by fox isnt it? plus this is indie COMICS ... lol stuf like top cow, crossegen etc...

Because I wanted to piss him off by NOT talking about Tick.

Was it?? I didn't know that.

Then bring on the Timecop figs!!!! But it better have Van Damme likeness or else.

why do you guys keep naming movies or tick? lol ticks owned by fox isnt it? plus this is indie COMICS ... lol stuf like top cow, crossegen etc...

Dude...the Tick is THE Indie Comic.....He first Debued in 1988 in Glorious Black and White published by New England Comics

The Tick is Indie Comics man

Dude...the Tick is THE Indie Comic.....He first Debued in 1988 in Glorious Black and White published by New England Comics

The Tick is Indie Comics man

hmmm ok.. but does fox still own the rights to him? due to the cartoon and wasnt the live action show on fox? it could complicate things :(

That was probably temporary licensing.

You've got me pumped Rough. Imagine an entire Tick line.

This gets me thinking. Jesse said he was glad to see the excitement from the fwooshers about the figs, especially since alotta guys were using them as examples as to why the HMLs suck. But he said that this is the tip of the iceberg and that at ToyFair they're gonna blow our minds. I think he mentioned several different lines too. Lemme quote what he said.

Ben Edlund was in complete control of both the Animated and Live action Series......he was even a producer/writer of the fox produced Firefly (He also wrote some Angel eps)
But I think he and fox had a good deal.

Here's what he said:

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys! I'm happy to see that there are as many prople out there that dig the idea of this line as much as we do! Next month at Toy Fair ( the event not the mag!) you will see finished lineups for asst 1 & 2 as well as another line for this brand and a full line up of our current roster. And I think that a lot of you will be plesantly supprised at what you HAVENT seen yet!

Best,

Jesse

I'll be back. I gotta make a run for some grub for me and some o' tha ladies, hehehe.

Another Line....another Line?

That line is likely Freshmen

But I hope its the Tick or Dick Tracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"