World's Finest or JL

revolucion

Civilian
Reaction score
I personally think it would be better to just do a live action world's finest movie. I'm more interested in seeing Batman and Superman team up without the additional JL members. Maybe they can be in a sequel after their respective franchises have been built up but for the first film would be nice if it's just the big 2.

The problem with JLA is that there is such a disparity between the big two that the other cast of characters seem like dead weight. You don't want audiences to get that cartoon vibe of a watered down product, because then you kill your viewership falling into that general audience category with mild interest in comic book movies at best. The second tier characters need exposure.

I say stop delaying and get the WW film done, if to get the horny teen fanboys hooked than anything else. Flash will struggle in the same vain as Ant-Man. Just not a translatable power on the big screen. Green Lantern, go with John Stewart and forget the Renolds movie.

Personally I think Trinity makes the most sense. I agree with AvengeME that after Batman and Superman no one really cares about the remaining characters. A World's Finest film would be amazing but pushing Wonder Woman with a Trinity film would be a great route for them as well.

The problem with JLA is that there is such a disparity between the big two that the other cast of characters seem like dead weight. You don't want audiences to get that cartoon vibe of a watered down product, because then you kill your viewership falling into that general audience category with mild interest in comic book movies at best. The second tier characters need exposure.

I say stop delaying and get the WW film done, if to get the horny teen fanboys hooked than anything else. Flash will struggle in the same vain as Ant-Man. Just not a translatable power on the big screen. Green Lantern, go with John Stewart and forget the Renolds movie.

The Reynolds movie can be canon. They can say that after Hal more humans started getting picked as Green Lanterns & then bring in Stewart

I think that they could be different from Avengers if they started with a World's FInest, then made a Trinity movie and ended the trilogy with a full Justice League film.

I think that they could be different from Avengers if they started with a World's FInest, then made a Trinity movie and ended the trilogy with a full Justice League film.

That's... BRILLIANT!

Never cared for World's Finest, so bring on the Justice League.

i want a film that starts out like a world's finest, then turns into a trinity with aquaman and wondy at each other's throats, then by the end,it starts assembling the justice league.

Last edited:
Make a Worlds Finest with Batman, Superman AND Wonder Woman.

World's Finest would be the best place to start, if you want to go fast track to JLA. In a perfect world, they'd have both a rebooted Superman *and* Batman before it, but that's not going to happen.

The problem with JLA is that there is such a disparity between the big two that the other cast of characters seem like dead weight

I'm questioning whether you've ever read a JLA comic.

Doing a World's Finest before Justice League would be good. It'd be different from all the connections they had with The Avengers.

My ideal choice is Justice League, but a movie with just Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman sounds already epic to me.

So maybe WB should do a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman first. Then for the sequel, include Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter.

I am tired of Bats/Supes, give me something with more heroes so I can take my eyes off of those two.

I think it should be an epic trilogy starting with World's Finest, then Trinity, and finally Justice League. I think that it would be a good way to counteract The Avengers

why have 2 when you could get 5+ heroes in a film. im picking jl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"