Worst Blockbuster of the Summer!

dude love
Kevin Roegele
Not_Sane
Sentinel X
Space Moose

Shame on all of you. Voting for TDK like that...

Out of all the people who voted for TDK...who was being serious?

dude love, Kevin Roegele, Not_Sane, Sentinel X, Space Moose

And I would like to here a valid argument from anyone who actually voted The Dark Knight how it's a worse film than some of the dreck listed.

I voted The Dark Knight.... just to mess with people.

Wanted was the worst.

Although I do think people should have the right to hate The Dark Knight. It's the internet, not the zeitgeist. That being said The Dark Knight is my own personal favourite movie of the year.

P.S. Nobody should even think of trying to f*** with Roegele.

Last edited:
[This is actually the worst blockbuster of the summer.

blockbuster.jpg

Hellboy 2 is at $120 million worldwide. Surely that ought to count as a blockbuster. As Step Brothers and Tropic Thunder haven't broken 100 million domestically.

It one of those movies that will be remembered solely for the leading man's performance. Like Escape From New York or Scarface.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK!

(it was good.... I swear :csad: )

I've only seen 2 of the movies listed,
Iron Man (4) times
Dark Knight (1) time

So I can't honestly vote, I enjoyed Iron Man very much, TDK was ok, not great, but that's may opinion, not worth a vote.

Hancock for me, its the only Will Smith I hate, the acting felt forced, the script didn't know what to do next, the villian was perhaps the weakest I've seen in any blockbuster, the CGI was shoddy, errr it was just so crap. Mummy 3 comes a distant second.

Hancock for me, its the only Will Smith I hate, the acting felt forced, the script didn't know what to do next, the villian was perhaps the weakest I've seen in any blockbuster, the CGI was shoddy, errr it was just so crap. Mummy 3 comes a distant second.

That's one of the many Will Smith's/Will Smith movies I hate.

1. Wild Wild West
2. MIB 2
3. I,Robot
4. I Am Legend
5. I am sure there are more to come...

It one of those movies that will be remembered solely for the leading man's performance. Like Escape From New York or Scarface.
You picked the two worst films to describe for soley depending on a leading performance.

deathshead2 said:
Originally Posted by deathshead2
How are you guys not all voting for the mummy?

I woul've voted for The Mummy 3. But i was forced to see Sex And The City and dear god. I will probably burn in hell for atching that POS.
IMO it's worse then The Mummy 3.

That's one of the many Will Smith's/Will Smith movies I hate.

1. Wild Wild West
2. MIB 2
3. I,Robot
4. I Am Legend
5. I am sure there are more to come...

I agree with the other movies, but I Am Legend was awesome.

Will Smith has only done one good film: Men in Black. And his part could have easily been replaced with ANY other actor (even one that's not black).

I voted for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
because it was the biggest let down.
worst movie I saw this summer.
I knew better than to go to
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Tropic Thunder
Wanted
or
Step Brothers

I stupidly thought that Lucas had not completely lost his gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"