Worst Blockbuster of the Summer!

Men in Black was good, and Independence Day's good if you're a child and into big explosions. I Am Legend was a case of Protosevich's script not being allowed to give the payoff, and The Pursuit of Happyness was a great film. So it's not like Smith just has mediocre to bad movies under his belt. It's just that he tends to pick many that rely solely on his star power.

Zohan was pretty funny.. shame on whoever picked it

out of the ones that i saw ...chronicles of narnia.
this coming from someone who thought the first one was ok.

i dont care how "beloved" those "masterpiece" books are... the movie sucked..hard.
with of course the worst villain of the year.
It deserved to bomb like it did.

i dont count the mummy 3

I'm so glad The mummy 3 is winning. May Cohen never touch film again.

Mummy but everyone knows that sucked so I voted Indy 4 because the world seems to be in denial about how bad it was.

I can't really make an informed decision at this point, since I didn't go see the really crappy movies.

Same, I havn't seen

• Sex and the City
  • You Don't Mess With the Zohan
  • Get Smart
  • Hancock
  • Journey to the Center of the Earth
  • Mamma Mia!
  • Step Brothers or
  • Mummy 3

Without a doubt, it's the Mummy 3; it shouldn't really even be labeled a blockbuster. It's awful. How do TDK and Iron-man have any votes? Marvel and DC fans really are intolerable.

I just saw The Mummy 3. It wasn't any worse than the other two. Wanted is still my least favourite.

Without a doubt, it's the Mummy 3; it shouldn't really even be labeled a blockbuster. It's awful. How do TDK and Iron-man have any votes? Marvel and DC fans really are intolerable.

TDK and Iron Man have votes because a few nitwits thought voting for TDK would be funny, even if they dont really feel that way. Go figure.

Step Brothers... Will Ferrell needs to stop playing these stunted man-child roles, seriously. And it was awful.

The Dark Knight, worst movie in recent memory.

Just kidding, I voted for The Mummy 3, even though I didn't see it.

I guess everyone loved Tropic Thunder huh?

Coming from someone who thought Indy 4 was good? Hilarious.

It was made to be a fun action movie & that's what it is. It wasn't trying to be as good as Raiders. I have a feeling there won't be an adventure movie as good as that for a while.

Plus, he was dissing Iron Man. No one be dissin' my homie Iron Mang, bra.

All the movies I saw this summer were good. I stayed away from the ones I thought would be bad. It was a good summer for me in regards to film.

TDK and Iron Man have votes because a few nitwits thought voting for TDK would be funny, even if they dont really feel that way. Go figure.

Actually I voted TDK because I wanted to see people get their panties in a twist and get totally offended over something trivial.

And you don't ever call me a nitwit.

Zephyr Alexian said:
Um, okay. If you like campy fights and bad storyline/plot developments, okay.

You mean, like the other two? :woot:

Remember, I said it wasn't any worse than the other ones. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"