Worst dialogue in a comic book movie

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
What are some examples of the worst dialogue in comic book movies? Here's some of my choices:

"Freeze in Hell Batman" Mr. freeze from Batman and Robin.

"Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy tummy, tummy." Loony Bin Jim from Punisher War zone.

"Lets not fight."

"No. Let's."

-Fantastic Four. Worst line ever in the history of cinema. It is like something a child would write.

"Lets not fight."

"No. Let's."

-Fantastic Four. Worst line ever in the history of cinema. It is like something a child would write.

Storm's infamous line from X1. Yah, you know which one. :o

Eddie Brock: "I like being bad. It makes me happy"

"I'm going to kill you all kinds of dead." -The Spirit

Its SO bad its good.

"I'm going to kill you all kinds of dead." -The Spirit

Its SO bad its good.

I actually like that line. Its equal parts cheesy and noirish. But if you take a look at the rest of the movie you really will find some of the worst dialog, or at least the worst deliveries or all time. Stana Katic especially.

"You'll believe a man CAN'T fly" was pretty bad in The Spirit

"Freeze in Hell Batman" Mr. freeze from Batman and Robin.

That's a horribly dumb dialogue.

"Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy tummy, tummy." Loony Bin Jim from Punisher War zone.

That was the grossest scene in Punisher: War Zone :eek: (good I didn't take any snacks when I watched it in the cinema) and yeah, that dialogue is cheesy. :whatever:

Last edited:
Fantastic 4 scene with Richards and Ben are talking about the incident up in space.

"Man, what happened up there?"
"Yeah, what was that about"

It was as if they were talking about a wild drunk fest orgy and not a cosmic energy solar wind knocking them unconscience.

And I don't even want to get started on the street scene where Ben's wife throws her ring into the street. Not only did she believe this "Thing" was her husband in .5 seconds she automatically decides to run out into the street 1/2 naked.

F4= Worst comic book movie ever made.

One of the very worst pieces of dialogue ever:

"I said... uh...? Spiderman, I said uh...?The great thing about MJ is... when you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours... everything... feels... not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it."

And as if it wasn't crappy enough, she replies:

"You said that?"

-----------------

ANotehr cringe-worthy moment:

"You'll never guess who he wants to be..."

No, Aunt May, we completely ignore who could that be. But that's ok because it seems not even Peter can guess.

"Spider-Man!"
"Why?"

And here she comes:

"He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."

------------------------

Elevator Passenger: Cool Spidey outfit.
Spider-Man: Thanks.
Elevator Passenger: Where did you get it?
Spider-Man: I made it.
Elevator Passenger: Looks uncomfortable...
Spider-Man: Yeah, it's kind of itchy... ...and it rides up in the crotch a little bit, too.

Yeah, nothing like an unnecessary joke over-stretched.

punisher 2004 ending:
punisher-check your newspaper
jane-which section
punisher-obituaries

i mean wtf!?

"Look what the cat dragged in."

"Ooh, shiny."

^ not bad dialogue at all sabertooth would of said that in the comics LOL

^If so then the dialogue in the comics was also bad.

he is very cocky and arrogant i would not put it past him he taunts Logan about his past in the comics at times

Cocky & arrogant doesn't excuse silly one-liners. Hell, Arnold has had better one-liners than that. Those quotes in XO:W could have been thought up by a 10 year old.

I couldn't stop laughing when said that. I understood that he was suppose to be crazy, but the way he said it, it was so silly. I think they were trying to make him scary when he said that, but it was an epic fail. Jeez.

"What have I done?"
-Magnet, X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"