Muchas smooches
Reaction score
Toven says no, I think it would.

hairuncombed0je.jpg

Picture that with long hair. Yes or no?

ROFL....sexy.

:confused: :up:

Long hair is cool.

You can beat people with it. Its fun....

Yes,but itd have to be above the shoulders.You'd might look a little prickish though.And I love the flower pattern arrangement in your bathroom.

Abaddon said:
Yes,but itd have to be above the shoulders.You'd might look a little prickish though.And I love the flower pattern arrangement in your bathroom.
Well, for one, the front is longer than the back, so it'd grow that way. Two, I was visiting my sister's place in that picture, and using her phone to take that picture.

It depends what look you're going for. If I were you I'd grow out your hair and your beard and walk around with an unstable look in your eye and glare at people on the street.

But if you wanna be a pretty boy sissy, well...don't do that.

Ronny Shade said:
It depends what look you're going for. If I were you I'd grow out your hair and your beard and walk around with an unstable look in your eye and glare at people on the street.

But if you wanna be a pretty boy sissy, well...don't do that.
I totally want to be a pretty boy sissy.

Calvin said:
It worked for El Mariachi :up:

I strive to be just like him....sadly I am unworthy. :(

Calvin said:
Well, for one, the front is longer than the back, so it'd grow that way. Two, I was visiting my sister's place in that picture, and using her phone to take that picture.

Riiiight.:rolleyes::p

eck,I hate ":p".Stupid little ****** bastard smiley.

Anyway,it still might work,but I wouldn't recommend it.:confused:

Calvin said:
I totally want to be a pretty boy sissy.
How about this?
hairuncombed0je16ge.jpg

You'll look like a guest star on Gilmore Girls.

Ronny Shade said:
How about this?
hairuncombed0je16ge.jpg

You'll look like a guest star on Gilmore Girls.
I don't hate it, but I would never part my hair in the middle at this point. Try parting it from the side of the top, and having it kind of hang down asymmetrically.

Calvin said:
It worked for El Mariachi

Point taken. But then, Bandares can make anything work. I say go for it. You can cut off anytime, as opposed to going from long to short.

Whoever votes yes just wants to make Calvin look like an idiot by making him think long hair will look good on him.

Calvin said:
I don't hate it, but I would never part my hair in the middle at this point. Try parting it from the side of the top, and having it kind of hang down asymmetrically.

NO parting a all would be best i think...

Holly Goodhead said:
Whoever votes yes just wants to make Calvin look like an idiot by making him think long hair will look good on him.

You're right, which is kinda funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"