Would Long Hair Work On Me?

Calvin said:
I don't hate it, but I would never part my hair in the middle at this point. Try parting it from the side of the top, and having it kind of hang down asymmetrically.

That's what I have (except not very long).

untitled25cm1.jpg

Sofa said:
You're right, which is kinda funny.
Yeah, I'm also drinking, I'm not sure why I made this poll. I have to drink to put up with Toven posting.

Calvin said:
Yeah, I'm also drinking, I'm not sure why I made this poll. I have to drink to put up with Toven posting.

Poor baby. Seems someone is afraid of you Toven.

Sofa said:
You're right, which is kinda funny.

Ive only seen long hair work on a few guys, and its usually slicked back so you cant really tell that its long..

Holly Goodhead said:
Ive only seen long hair work on a few guys, and its usually slicked back so you cant really tell that its long..
I'll probably end it before it's actually long, but either way, I wouldn't mind longish, now that I can straighten it.

Eh, I think you look sexy enough without it.

Holly Goodhead said:
My presence turns people into alcoholics.
I was an alcoholic long before I knew you existed.

Leto Atrides said:
jaredleto2.jpg

Woah boy not that.
You don't like that? I'd do it if I were a chick or homosexual.

Calvin said:
You don't like that? I'd do it if I were a chick or homosexual.
The front's fine, but the whole party-in-the-back thing is iffy.

DOG LIPS said:
Sixth grade. It was only good enough to get me ass from my literature teacher. She was 87. With a goiter. Though the goiter did resemble a boob, since it had a mole on it that looked like a nipple.

Ronny Shade said:
This is the last one I do
hairuncombed0je23dj.jpg
I think photoshop isn't working out here. I have it down to my eyes right now, and it's kind of combed/straightened in that Leto style, and it doesn't look bad at all. I'm just wondering if the Desperado style would work. Actually, I wasn't rreally wondering, I just made a thread in response to a post, since I'm drunk, even though I don't usually do that when drinking.

Maybe add a little length, let it flow naturally. If needed a little product.

somebody photoshop Calvin with a beer belly

tzarinna said:
Maybe add a little length, let it flow naturally. If needed a little product.
Well, I don't really like the idea of product anymore. The cool thing about this new hair straightener thing that I just got (wasn't used in that picture), is that it kind of gives it this straight but feathered texture. If I didn't have that it would be a curly mess when it gets longer, hence why I usually spike it to hell in some sort of quasi anime/Tyler Durden thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"