Hair Loss?

Jager X

Sidekick
Reaction score
First of all, I am 17 years old. For the past few years the crown of my hair has been thin. Now, I have no bald spot and when my hair grow my crown grows as well but it is still thin compared to the rest of my hair. Also, it is only REALLY noticable when I get my hair cut. So my question is: Is this a sign of me balding at a young age or something else?

Have you been putting blocks of Cesium in your pants by any chance?

I had a friend who thinned in High school.....It's more common then you think.

i'm 24 and starting to thin

Roughneck said:
I had a friend who thinned in High school.....It's more common then you think.

i'm 24 and starting to thin

i guess that improves my attitude on it

Jager X said:
First of all, I am 17 years old. For the past few years the crown of my hair has been thin. Now, I have no bald spot and when my hair grow my crown grows as well but it is still thin compared to the rest of my hair. Also, it is only REALLY noticable when I get my hair cut. So my question is: Is this a sign of me balding at a young age or something else?
you are not going bald this is a rear form of purberty it which the hair on the head is sent to other parts of the body.

My brother has been going bald since he was 15. He's now 21 and got a superthin patch of hair on his head. I call it his "yamacha", since it's about that size.

I had a co-worker who was 21 and had a receding hairline that nearly went to the back of his head. Back in high school, I knew a 17 year old who had hair so thin scatter on the top of his head, we wondered why he didn't just shave it all off.

It actually is pretty common. Nothing to worry about.

I, on the other hand, am going grey at 22.

I started getting greys at 14- peak and temples. It really is pretty normal. It just makes you look mature.

I started getting a few grays at seventeen.... Now I'm 21 have quite a few... take a patch of 100-200 hairs or so, and one will be gray.

yes, it does.
it also means you sat to close to the tv as a child AND you open the microwave door before the bell dings.:cmad:

i was going grey at 16,then i started losing hair at 17

wow i didn't know that many people suffered hair loss. but if this is a sign a puberty then that's good news for me but i never heard of hair temporarily thinning at puberty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"