I hate my hair

Not necessarily. I mean, if you want a full blown 'fro that might be out of your reach, but you can sort of capture the essence of a particular hairstyle, even if your hair is different, and make it your own, right?

jag
I'm just looking for long hair that doesn't curl in the back as much.

But even then, I don't know how that will look. I have a facial structure ver smiliar to Christian Bale.

at least you dont have stratos hair :(

Indeed, that would be unfortunate.

I'm just looking for long hair that doesn't curl in the back as much.

But even then, I don't know how that will look. I have a facial structure ver smiliar to Christian Bale.

So get some ideas together of hairstyles you like and take them in and talk to your stylist about them. She should be able to tell you what will work and won't work with your hair. Some places even have a computer system where you can scan your face in and then get a preview of your face with different hairstyles, so you might look around and see if you can find a salon that has that service.

jag

Indeed, that would be unfortunate.

So get some ideas together of hairstyles you like and take them in and talk to your stylist about them. She should be able to tell you what will work and won't work with your hair. Some places even have a computer system where you can scan your face in and then get a preview of your face with different hairstyles, so you might look around and see if you can find a salon that has that service.

jag
You're like my God or something :csad:.

Quit complaining.
Have you ever had hair with the thinness of an Asian and the thickness of a Black? I have it. You won't really be too fond of it, either. :csad:

I hate your hair too.

That's not hair, that's a living symbiote. :wow:

india_arie.jpg

I love my hair. :)
When it gets long, it's gets a little curly at the ends. It drives the girls CWAZY!!!
I realized that after I cut it all off. :(
I'm in the process of growing it out, and it's finally starting to move out of the poofy stage. :)

I had my hair shaved short because I couldnt be bothered with it anymore. I didnt realised how short it would end up though :eek:

I've decided to grow my hair long again, after a year of buzzing it short. The reason I cut it to begin with was because my hair is a stupid-head and I hate it.

It's really thick. The hair on the top of my head stays straight, my bangs curl to the right, and the back of my head is a curled mess.

I'm 24 years old, and I will openly admit that I've never had a hairstyle that has worked for me consistently. I'm flabbergasted as to what to do.
Try a mop top worked fer me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"