I hate my hair

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
I've decided to grow my hair long again, after a year of buzzing it short. The reason I cut it to begin with was because my hair is a stupid-head and I hate it.

It's really thick. The hair on the top of my head stays straight, my bangs curl to the right, and the back of my head is a curled mess.

I'm 24 years old, and I will openly admit that I've never had a hairstyle that has worked for me consistently. I'm flabbergasted as to what to do.

You need to get professional advise :D i've kept my hair long for two years now and i am thinking of cutting it but i will miss my hair then :(

Well that's the problem. I've been to barbers and I've been to salons. And every damn time, I ask the exact same question:

"In your professional opinion, what would look best with my hair type?"

They always side-step the question and give me a haircut that I don't want.

You need to get professional advise :D i've kept my hair long for two years now and i am thinking of cutting it but i will miss my hair then :(

i grew out my hair for about a year, its long now an i love it, but i might have to cut it off soon, i shall miss it.

my long sexii hair. :csad:

I've decided to grow my hair long again, after a year of buzzing it short. The reason I cut it to begin with was because my hair is a stupid-head and I hate it.

It's really thick. The hair on the top of my head stays straight, my bangs curl to the right, and the back of my head is a curled mess.

I'm 24 years old, and I will openly admit that I've never had a hairstyle that has worked for me consistently. I'm flabbergasted as to what to do.

Toni and Guy is your friend.:word:

Well that's the problem. I've been to barbers and I've been to salons. And every damn time, I ask the exact same question:

I hope your not paying for those unwanted hairstyles, if they're side-stepping your question.

Make it your quest to single handedly bring back the man-perm,.....or at least the feathered front permed back mullet......the 80's were soooooo cool!!!

Maybe your hair is unsaveable:csad:.....I say fight the power and bring back the mullet,re-set the trend Boom:up:

Boom, you should post some pictures. Maybe we could help, no?

Your hair sounds just like mine, and I really hated my thick "mini fro" thing for the longest time, but I decided to stop the cycle so I just grew my hair out as much as I could and then on New Years I turned my thick curled mess into a head of sick dreadlocks :woot: But this works for me because I still have 2 more years of high school while you are 24 and prob have to get a job at some point, and the thing about dreads is that even tho ppl will tell you how cool they look or ask questions about them (yes you can wash them :whatever: ) still no real business will hire you :csad:

Boom buddy,

A little bit of this....

887-P8330.gif

...and you will be looking teh sex-aye...

aaron_merke_afro.jpg

Drop by the Soul-GLO Lounge, and I will hook you up. We've got the juice in stock baby boy. :hyper:

oh my god, i shall have nightmares..

Thanks LS.

:(

you could have at least posted hasselhoff..a sex symble in his own right. :cool:

It probably does need to be layered. I'll ask a stylist next time before I actually go in to get my hair cut.

I took a shower and brushed it back. The back of my hair is curled as ever.

I'm bringin' mullet back.

Yeah.

It probably does need to be layered. I'll ask a stylist next time before I actually go in to get my hair cut.

I took a shower and brushed it back. The back of my hair is curled as ever.

I'm bringin' mullet back.

Yeah.

Next time you're at the salon, take some time to look through the men's hairstyle books they always have to get some ideas for what you could do. Or, if there's an actor or musician who's hairstyle you like, take some pics of that for the stylist to work with.

jag

Next time you're at the salon, take some time to look through the men's hairstyle books they always have to get some ideas for what you could do. Or, if there's an actor or musician who's hairstyle you like, take some pics of that for the stylist to work with.

jag
I've considered the latter, but wouldn't I need the same hair type as them?

I've considered the latter, but wouldn't I need the same hair type as them?

Not necessarily. I mean, if you want a full blown 'fro that might be out of your reach, but you can sort of capture the essence of a particular hairstyle, even if your hair is different, and make it your own, right?

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"