Would Long Hair Work On Me?

No, but My name is foxy cleopatra... and I'm a whole lotta woman... :mad: :o

Calvin said:
I don't think you're understanding my criticism. The writing is PAINFULLY jokey to the point of being unrealistic AND annoying to anyone that has better taste.

Well then I guess its just a style of humor that doesn't appeal to you.:confused:

moment.jpg

If it works for Kenny G, it can for you.

Calvin said:
I do, Whedon doesn't. His "feminism" is shallow as hell.

To me,what your saying is that his female characters don't have depth.If you've watched the show progress over the years you'd realize how much depth each character has with respect to themselves and their own issues,not their abilities which make them feel empowered.

Abaddon said:
Well then I guess its just a style of humor that doesn't appeal to you.:confused:
Or many, looking at his box office success. Anyway, it's slumber time, don't let my silence at this point mean anything, I'm crashing, we'll pick this up later.

Just so we're clear:

Feminism ≠ Why Whedon is great

Calvin said:
Or many, looking at his box office success. Anyway, it's slumber time, don't let my silence at this point mean anything, I'm crashing, we'll pick this up later.

Sure,but your still wrong.You sound like you only saw a few bits of episodes,and already made judgement.

I respect Calvin's ability to drink himself to death and still correct people's grammar, but not his taste in television.

His taste in television must be awful apparently,which is sad he's an otherwise intelligent person.Mostly.

Calvin said:
Not even. He writes terrible terrible dialogue. REALLY bad.

How could he be overrated when Serenity flopped in the theater and on DVD, while Buffy is a laughing stock among anyone that's not some giggly teen?

Everyone loves Buffy, youre gay. :down Go straighten your hair.

I really think you're missing out on the best of both worlds here, Calvin. You could grow a very nice mullet that would allow you capture the essence of both hairstyles. And, it would say "All business up front, but party in the back! Whoooo!". I think you know what you need to do, now. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
I really think you're missing out on the best of both worlds here, Calvin. You could grow a very nice mullet that would allow you capture the essence of both hairstyles. And, it would say "All business up front, but party in the back! Whoooo!". I think you know what you need to do, now. :up:

jag
But his mullet would make people catch feelings. :(

DOG LIPS said:
But his mullet would make people catch feelings. :(

Ahhh, but his mullet would also son people six ways to Sunday so that more than makes up for it.

jag

Calvin said:
Toven says no, I think it would.

hairuncombed0je.jpg

Picture that with long hair. Yes or no?
No; I like the new sig though. Keep changing it. :up:

Ugh, I didn't mean to make this thread. Stupid wine. Mods, close this.

Whedon still sucks at writing though.

Mullet. You know it is the way, Calvin.

jag

Maybe. I draw the line at molester mustache though. Not happening.

Calvin said:
Maybe. I draw the line at molester mustache though. Not happening.

How about sideburns and a '74 Firebird?

jag

jaguarr said:
How about sideburns and a '74 Firebird?

jag
Give me a Firebird, and sure. Hell, give me a german car and I'll grow a Hitler-stache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"