BvS Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, I'd agree with you, but he looked noticeably older on TVD this past season.

Oh, well I haven't seen the show recently. My ex-girlfriend made me watch it a couple years ago, haven't seen it since. As much as like Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev I can't watch that show, haha. But I did see pictures of him at a Lakers game last season sitting next to Zac Efron, he didn't look THAT much older than Efron to me. Definitely older obviously but he still looked pretty young to me there. But you can notice it more on film so you may right.

You're not missing much.

Either way, I'm not exactly opposed to him playing the part, but it would take some time to adjust.

You're not missing much.

Either way, I'm not exactly opposed to him playing the part, but it would take some time to adjust.

Yeah, it's an awful show but sometimes you just have to watch what your girlfriend wants to watch, haha. I think he would be great in the role, he very much looks the part and is a solid enough actor. Mainly I just don't want to see a young kid, plus Affleck is 41 so I think it should be someone in their late 20's, early 30's (or looks like they are). As for the comparison to Cavill, Superman's not supposed to age at a normal rate, I have no problem with whoever the actor ends up being looking older than Cavill (even if Superman did age normally). I just want a solid actor that looks like an adult, great bonus if they look very similar to Nightwing from the comics.

Last edited:
No. That is all.

I mean, I like him. But still no. :o

Eh... Dudes got the acting chops and the comedic timing to go toe to toe with BatFleck as Nightwing in my book.

I could live with that but I don't think he's all that great of an actor, but I've only seen him in Smallville so I don't know.

Catch the SYFY version of BEING HUMAN. He owned that part like a boss and it required him to show crazy range.

No to Somerhalder and Bomer and Witwer. They'll all be 40 by the time another solo film arises in 2019. Nightwing should be a bit younger than that.

No to Somerhalder and Bomer and Witwer. They'll all be 40 by the time another solo film arises in 2019. Nightwing should be a bit younger than that.

Well, if it's an older Batman... Just saying.

Yeah, but Nightwing should be a little more youthful than 40 though.

If WB were aiming for someone like Driver, the actor would be in their mid 30's or early by the time a solo film appears

I dunno...I've never seen him in anything, but I've never been able to get on board with the idea of him as Nightwing.

I would die if he were cast. He's a fantastic actor, and was perfect in the animated movie. That said: he and Somerhalder have the same problem.

I have no idea who he is. He looks the part, though.

Talia isn't Caucasian, so her son shouldn't look 100% Caucasian.

I think Bomer's got the swagger, upbeatness, and pretty boy looks that Dick is often shown to have, especially when compared to Bruce.

I feel that he and Bomer look young enough compared to Affleck if we went with the idea that Bruce took Robin in early on his career and arguably foolish enough to do such a thing. And Jason and Dick are about the same age.

Logan Lerman is often brought up for teen heroes. Back in the day he was brought up for Spider-Man. From what I read, his people kinda screwed the talks for role and I think that was back when Sony wanted to make it really cheap and more like Smallville due to popularity of Twilight.

That's true. But, it would depend on who they got as Talia. Even so, I think Butterfield may look too young now. Puberty and all that.

I still say Ezra Miller before it's too late.

I think Bomer's got the swagger, upbeatness, and pretty boy looks that Dick is often shown to have, especially when compared to Bruce.

Like I said, I don't think he's necessarily wrong for the part (especially since I've never even seen him act), but...I dunno. It probably has something to do with the fact that he was a former Superman candidate.

I feel that he and Bomer look young enough compared to Affleck if we went with the idea that Bruce took Robin in early on his career and arguably foolish enough to do such a thing. And Jason and Dick are about the same age.

Didn't Jason become Robin after Dick quit and become Nightwing? I always assumed he was at least 5 years older than Jason.

Either way, I think Ackles looks a bit older than Bomer.

Logan Lerman is often brought up for teen heroes. Back in the day he was brought up for Spider-Man. From what I read, his people kinda screwed the talks for role and I think that was back when Sony wanted to make it really cheap and more like Smallville due to popularity of Twilight.

Oh, is that who that was? I thought it was him, but he looked different. Anyway: I've only seen him in Percy Jackson 2, and he didn't exactly "wow" me. Then again, nothing about that movie was unimpressive, so it probably wasn't his fault.

That's true. But, it would depend on who they got as Talia. Even so, I think Butterfield may look too young now. Puberty and all that.

I think he looks about the right age, but they'd probably make him older for a movie.

I still say Ezra Miller before it's too late.

Looks too young...and androgynous.

Shia Labeouf.

;)

I'd die laughing.

Like I said, I don't think he's necessarily wrong for the part (especially since I've never even seen him act), but...I dunno. It probably has something to do with the fact that he was a former Superman candidate.

Didn't Jason become Robin after Dick quit and become Nightwing? I always assumed he was at least 5 years older than Jason.

Either way, I think Ackles looks a bit older than Bomer.

Oh, is that who that was? I thought it was him, but he looked different. Anyway: I've only seen him in Percy Jackson 2, and he didn't exactly "wow" me. Then again, nothing about that movie was unimpressive, so it probably wasn't his fault.

I think he looks about the right age, but they'd probably make him older for a movie.

That's understandable. I'd say he's one of those actors you could see in more than one role depending on how he plays the character. Even so, it'd all depend on how this Batman is when it comes to when he started his career.

I always assumed 2-3 years was the age difference between them, but not enough for Dick too look too much older than Jason.

You could say the stress of Jason's life makes him look older than Dick. :woot:

I've seen him here and there. I haven't seen that Wallflower film. Supposedly, that's his best performance yet.

In the picture, I think so. But, he's looking more mature to me these days. I agree that they'd probably age up Damien anyway and not have a Hit-Girl type of situation on their hands.

That's understandable. I'd say he's one of those actors you could see in more than one role depending on how he plays the character. Even so, it'd all depend on how this Batman is when it comes to when he started his career.

I'll have to take your word for it. For what it's worth, I wouldn't be all that surprised if he were cast. He's been considered for both Batman and Superman in the past (I think), so there's obviously something to him.

I always assumed 2-3 years was the age difference between them, but not enough for Dick too look too much older than Jason.

I would've guessed 3 - 5.

You could say the stress of Jason's life makes him look older than Dick. :woot:

Very true!

I've seen him here and there. I haven't seen that Wallflower film. Supposedly, that's his best performance yet.

I'll probably get around to watching it eventually.

In the picture, I think so. But, he's looking more mature to me these days. I agree that they'd probably age up Damien anyway and not have a Hit-Girl type of situation on their hands.

He'll probably be 12 or 13 instead of 10. I could live with that.

Ezra Miller, Kevin Zegers, Davis Gallagher and Rollo Weeks are some of my suggestions :)

What do you think about the Radcliffe matter?

I think Justin Chatwin could pull it off....if we could erase dragonball from our minds.

Actually he might be a good Terry McGinnis.

Last edited:

Affleck is 41, generally Bruce is shown as around a decade or so older than Dick Grayson, so an actor that looks like they are in their early 30's is the range I would go for. All 3 of them would be fine next Affleck as Nightwing, they all pass for being in their early to mid 30's to me, I think Somerhalder and Witner can pass for 27-30 still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"