Would you like to see Hulk's "Thunder Clap" in this movie?

newclaphypercj6.gif

No. Not in a traditional sense at least. I would like to see a modified Thunder clap, one that the sound of the impact would be ear splitting. That would be more realistic to me.

Sure. It's one of the Hulk's classic displays of power. So I certainly wouldnt mind seeing it finally brought to life up there on the silver screen at all.

That would be awesome....But if they make it, they we will be able to see the radiation wave ....

With the Hulk action figure having that signature move, it looks like it's a sure bet the movie Hulk will be doing the Thunder Clap..... Woo Hoo!!!

I'd love to see.
it's like...his trademark move.

With the Hulk action figure having that signature move, it looks like it's a sure bet the movie Hulk will be doing the Thunder Clap..... Woo Hoo!!!

That's what I'm thinking as well.

They can easily do that move without the whole crazy wind effect and have it look tight. I can totally see Hulk doing that to AINO's head.

That's what I'm thinking as well.

They can easily do that move without the whole crazy wind effect and have it look tight. I can totally see Hulk doing that to AINO's head.

If anything, I think it would be an impromptu move on the Hulk's part, and not something planned. Kind of like experimenting as he goes along... Much like how Ang's Hulk did thoughout the movie.

I remember seeing a really brief moment in one of the television spots where he DOES perform the 'thunder clap'....woo hoo!!!

I wonder what he was doing that clap to... soldiers maybe :huh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"