Superman Returns Would You Prefer Confirmed Sequel OR Confirmed Restart

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
If you had a choice between a Singer MOS sequel guaranteed to be made or a restart (reboot) of the franchise also guaranteed and in a close time frame... Which would you choose and why?

as long as a superman movie will be out in 2009. both option is fine to me.

btw, i would prefer a SR sequel with no connection with SR, story wise. and of course with singer out of the picture. :D

Continue the franchise, a reboot would take years and years.

lets say that i am a guy who wants a reboot.
after 10 years what if i dont get my superman movie? what then?
shoud i again start to cry for a reboot?

it would be cheaper and easier to change some stuff from SR.

Definately a sequel, i wanna see were they take this.

Why reboot when it's still a good franchise?

a restarted franchise... I don't want to see this franchise continuing the way it is.

a restarted franchise... I don't want to see this franchise continuing the way it is.
and if teh restarted franchise will not be how you wanted it to be will you say again restart? :woot:

I'd be more excited for a complete restart than a confirmed sequel to the SR storyline.

Whatever gets Jason and Bosworth off the series...

Reboot is the easy way out. A talented writer could continue on correcting any 'mistakes'.

^unfortunately, if there is an SR sequel we'll be doomed to having the same two hacks who coughed up the first disaster, so that's out the window

Honestly? My personal preference would be a complete restart. As much as SR was inspired by the Donner films, it could easily be a bookend to that series of films, with a restart bringing in both a new perspective, as well as fresh start to the Superman franchise. Which much like the Batman franchise, it most definately deserves.

Restart- I have no interest in where a direct sequel to SR would go. Unless of course they let me write it. THen that is a different story-

Confirmed, complete restart.

From scratch.

Without Singer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back