World Would You Want To Be A Mutant?

NOOOO! ... that would be Magneto! :p

but hey. No body has to know your a mutant. If you keep it to yourself, then your cool just like the rest of them.

id like a combination of jeangrey/pheonix/storm/and wolverine......LOL!

mystique would be interesting too.......but then i realized that i might not have a penis:(

xwolverine2 said:
id like a combination of jeangrey/pheonix/storm/and wolverine......LOL!

mystique would be interesting too.......but then i realized that i might not have a penis:(

lol...poor wolvie. Hey what if...the X-men cast really are Mutants?? :eek: :p hehehe

Sure, why not. I've always wanted to feel the string of prejudice and irrational hatred, and next to being a Yankees fan, being a mutant is certainly the best method to get that.

Definitely yes.

I'd preferr to be a special but still good looking Mutant, just as Nightcrawler (ComicNC, not Film!!).

I wouldnT like to be some jinx like Plague, though...

As for Powers:

It depends. I donT want to have Xavier, Magneto, Storm, Phoenix-Powers. I'd prefer something less extreme, just as teleporting for example.

If I could choose, I would have powers like the Scarlet Witch, Jamie (Brother of Psyloke, altering Reality!) or especially Leech. And selfhealing would be cool.

If it means having kickass (or even just sorta cool) powers, then hell yes.

If it means looking like a Grant Morrison creation and having no special abilities, I'll pass.

depends on my powers and how itd effect my appearance.

If I could teleport like Nightcrawler, and I looked like I do right now, then yeah, It'd be cool to be a mutant. I don't want no pointy ears and blue fur though :)

If I were to be a mutant, I would want to be exactly like sunfire, except instead of fire, Id want psychenetic blasts like Gambits and instead of flying, Id want to be able to teleport and jump really high.

there was a few eariler post in here that said that there are mutants. In reality and i have actualy see this. There are mutants like in the X-men sence...there is a girl in her teens that crys acid tears and if rain hits her skinit evaporates. it was due to a nuclear waste truck that had been involved in a wreck somewhere near her path home from school.

If u don't believe me google it!

Yeah there's also a boy who's enitre body is magnetic meaning forks, spoons any small metal objects can be attached to him, the real life Magneto.

I personally don't want anything too special, I just want to have immunity towards any sickness etc. I hate being sick.

FieryBalrog said:
Or you might just be a green blob with the power to waddle on the ground. They dont get to join the X-men either :(

But they do get to go to school at Xavier's... you know.. if Morrison is writing :down

:)

Leon_0 said:
If I were to be a mutant, I would want to be exactly like sunfire, except instead of fire, Id want psychenetic blasts like Gambits and instead of flying, Id want to be able to teleport and jump really high.

LOL So exactly like Sunfire except not at all like him?

i might want to be a mutant if i had the abilities of the tv movie captain america

Yes, I would so long as it didn't come with direct, adverse effects such as Beast or Rogue. I can guarantee that having powers beyond that of normal people would corrupt me beyond belief however.

I have always been facinated by Storm's powers. Another power I think would be fun is enhanced agility. I would love to be a mutant. I wouldn't mind haveing different colord skin or hair. As long as I don't have some strange "The Hills Have Eyes" look to me.

I'd love to be a mutant.I would like to have storms powers and physical traits(i dye my hair white for like Carnival and haloween and stuff lol).I would also LOVE to have telepathy!
I think if there actually were mutants(evolutionary/genetic modification) they would be like this

Very Likely:Super strength,agility,etc .Regeneration,Psychics and Metamorphs(no great size change),Ferals,Mutants like Darwin from DG,Telekinetics and SOME other psionics, like Storm(not nearly to her extent though).

Likely:pre-cogs,Teleporters,Diamond transmorphs like Emma Frost (i have a reasoning for this lol),Metamorphs(significant size change),Replication like MM(not at his level).

Maybe:Metallic transmorphs(Colosus),Probability alterers,Time asociated powers (Limited)......(Less Likely) Enrgy blasters like Cyclops,Phasers like Kitty.

Darkdd said:
I'd love to be a mutant.I would like to have storms powers and physical traits(i dye my hair white for like Carnival and haloween and stuff lol).I would also LOVE to have telepathy!
I think if there actually were mutants(evolutionary/genetic modification) they would be like this

Very Likely:Super strength,agility,etc .Regeneration,Psychics and Metamorphs(no great size change),Ferals,Mutants like Darwin from DG,Telekinetics and SOME other psionics, like Storm(not nearly to her extent though).

Likely:pre-cogs,Teleporters,Diamond transmorphs like Emma Frost (i have a reasoning for this lol),Metamorphs(significant size change),Replication like MM(not at his level).

Maybe:Metallic transmorphs(Colosus),Probability alterers,Time asociated powers (Limited)......(Less Likely) Enrgy blasters like Cyclops,Phasers like Kitty.

:eek::eek: Energy blast are one of the most overused powers

I know but i was more refering to a real world situation.Perhaps I should have clarified that it would not be eyebeams and other way too out there stuff.I'll edit my post,but can u give me a practical energy blaster.Thanks

I would love to be one...with the ability to instantly clone anything I see.

Darwin is in a constant state of evolution.If he goes under water,he gets gills.If he is caught in flame,his skin adapts and ******s it.If he looses all air,his body adapts and works anaerobically(without oxygen).The list goes on.

I'd soo love to be one!
My power would be being able to control evrykind of spider, anywhere with my mind....They'd call me Arachna!

I would be a mutant. I'd be a part of the brotherhood. I'd probably have freezing powers, since my average body temp. is 96.0 degrees and my extremities are usually cold and I can cool my core down a bit at will. I'll get back to you all when I figure out how to make ice shards, lol ;).

Darkdd, how do you figure super strength as a most likely evolutionary scenario? I'm interested!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"