Wreck-It Ralph 2

Haha, should be crazy. And also a mind screw.

Did you know that not only were all the Disney Princesses in the footage of Wreck It Ralph 2, but that It was a crossover scene of all of Disney's major franchises except for Indiana Jones and The Muppets? Marvel Superheroes were actually there and Stormtroopers appeared as guards and even C3-PO and BB-8 showed up and I bet Merida showing up counts as a Pixar crossover too!

Precursor to Kingdom Hearts?

Sora didn't show up, but It was in the same footage with all the Disney Princesses meaning it's not a precursor to Kingdom hearts. If you ever heard of Disney Infinity, it'll remind you of that in a way.

So, it's an entire meta Disney film?

Omfg Disney princess shared universe this is going to be so cool! I bet there will be a buzzfeed joke in there somewhere. Instantly more excited now!

So in this universe the Disney movies are real, which makes this movie universe our universe. But we're watching the movie which means that universe is fictional, but then that means......:dry:

Well there goes my hope for the sequel expanding on the video game worlds established in the first film. Its just looking like a Disney promo film now.

It's probably just one quick in joke about Disney games and commercialization. They are gonna be on the internet after all. But be sure the marketing is gonna run the gag into the ground in every commercial.

So in this universe the Disney movies are real, which makes this movie universe our universe. But we're watching the movie which means that universe is fictional, but then that means......:dry:

a7Yyjg8.gif

I wonder if Sonic is back and if we see Mario & Tron like Rich Moore wanted.

DTra48rU8AAmgIG.jpg

“Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2” leaves Litwak’s video arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive and thrilling world of the internet – which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet – the netizens – to help navigate their way, including a website entrepreneur named Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making website “Buzztube.”

Did you know that not only were all the Disney Princesses in the footage of Wreck It Ralph 2, but that It was a crossover scene of all of Disney's major franchises except for Indiana Jones and The Muppets? Marvel Superheroes were actually there and Stormtroopers appeared as guards and even C3-PO and BB-8 showed up and I bet Merida showing up counts as a Pixar crossover too!

haha whaaaat which marvel superheroes??

Ha, that's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"