Wreck-It Ralph 2

What, clearly the bunny ate too much and threw up...

That ending gave me Monty Python and the Meaning of Life vibes!

Also loved the bit about top 10 Child Stars being imprisoned!

Oh my gosh that poor bunny lol.

Can't wait to see we the Disney princesses in action. This definitely looks like it's going to be a very clever film. I wonder if they have any plans for a third one?

Looks much more promising than Incredibles 2's trailer tbh. Hope this film can get the Oscar after that disgusting snub in 2013.

capture_2018_02_28_17_26_37.png

:hehe:

even better in gif form :funny:

giphy.gif

You see the mom's reaction for like a split second before the zoom in.

Looks a little too Emoji movie for my liking. It's basically just website ads.

Looks a little too Emoji movie for my liking. It's basically just website ads.

Kind of the same way I feel. It looks like we're in for a lot of the same (overdone) jokes also. Cat memes, advertising/spambot jokes, the main characters disrupting games and apps, etc. Hopefully the final movie has more than that in it, but I kind of wish they had just done another arcade-based movie like the first one.

To be fair this was in development first. I thought maybe they'd deal more with the world of online gaming as opposed to the internet period, but who knows

Since when do Disney trailers accurately represent the final product?

Said the same thing in the Incredibles 2 thread. I'm 100% sure there'll be more to the story, there always is.

I'd be willing to bet that the bunny joke isn't even in the movie.

I'm just glad that we have such an early teaser trailer this time. The first one didn't had a teaser.

After the Ready Player One movie, I hope we get some nice cameos in this too, like the first Wreck-It Ralph movie. Still looking forward to this.

Some of the 2D turned 3D princesses look a little too over-stylized. Specifically Cinderella and Pocahontas. Also, this may be the closest we get to a Kingdom Hearts movie. :o

I need Aurora there to get 3 movies from each age of Disney films.

Pocahontas was always a hater.

Mulan isn't there?

Neither are Merida and Ariel. And Eilonwy, of course. Can't forget Eilonwy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"