• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

WTF is going on????

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
Help!!!!!

For some reason my gamertag cannot connect to XBL... And i've got no fracking clue if it's a F**k up on the Xbox or if it's simply due to my subscription running out... Though it shouldn't be the latter cuz i've had no prior warning of it being close to expiring.

I really dunno WTF to do... and of the only two people i know who could help, one is out and the other couldn't give a f**k

What can i do to get back online?

It's actually not letting me get on my Zune right now, and the marketplace there uses the same servers as XBL does...so maybe they're just down.

I had trouble getting on live as well. My friend says so many people got xbox live as a gift and they all tried to log in at the same time that mircosofts servers couldn't handle the load.

that's seems like a plausible reason to me...that, or alot of people got teh Halolz for x-mas and are all getting on it, causing a server crash.

Had this problem yesterday. But after I ran the XBL connection diagnostic, it seemed to fix itself.

Whats funny me and my friend got on line and the population for halo was like 700. The servers were real bad. I've been told that MS is buying some more to take up the load.

My bro told me he's been having problems with MSN all day. He's been told by someone (no idea who) that there is a problem with the MS servers and cuz everyone is off on the Xmas/New Year break there isn't anyone around to fix it:cmad:

I also did the diagnostic... but got nothing.

So i've decided to do this weird think called 'Reading a book'

.... Anyone know how to do that? Or even what that is?:oldrazz:

My bro told me he's been having problems with MSN all day. He's been told by someone (no idea who) that there is a problem with the MS servers and cuz everyone is off on the Xmas/New Year break there isn't anyone around to fix it:cmad:

I also did the diagnostic... but got nothing.

So i've decided to do this weird think called 'Reading a book'

.... Anyone know how to do that? Or even what that is?:oldrazz:
I've been doing projects no time to read.

yes xbox live is really bad right now it takes forever to get in a game on halo, its impossible to play gears of war, i cant download my rockband add-ons, it wont send messages sometimes, the marketplace is messed up.....wtf its been like this all weekend

yep i've been having the same problem. i can't connection from the dashboard, but whenever i play a movie the connection is perfect.

It's been messing up. I cannot join any games on Halo 3, COD4 or Beautiful Katamari. I cannot send messages or send out invites, or even connect to my dashboard. But according to the site they've been aware of the problem and are working on it.

Xbox Support said:

Users may experience intermittent issues logging onto Xbox Live. Our engineers are continuing to investigate and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

yup, that's the same message the Zune Marketplace had too...there servers went down, that's all. It actually let me connect to Zune a hour or so back, so the servers probably are at least partially back up by now.

I've had really slow load times with things like pictures for the arcade games and what not. Glad to hear it isn't just me.

Well it's working for me fine now.....Guess they fixed the problem

Yeah, was probably just because they were undermanned and couldn't deal with the problem in it's entirety with so few working and the rest being off on their Christmas vacations.

Looks like i was wrong about it being fixed... I've not tried my account since yesterday.

but my brother has tried and failed to connect to a mate all day as he's kept on being booted out of XBL, the mate has been appearing and disappearing like crazy as well so it looks like he may have been hit as well

Nice to see other people having the same problem.

I just got the HD-DVD add on, and as soon as I installed it, I couldnt get onto Market Place or anything, so I was worried that it messed up my XBox....and that was just after Xmas.

Nice to know its not my XBox afterall!!

Looks like i was wrong about it being fixed... I've not tried my account since yesterday.

but my brother has tried and failed to connect to a mate all day as he's kept on being booted out of XBL, the mate has been appearing and disappearing like crazy as well so it looks like he may have been hit as well

I've noticed people being logged on and off the entire time I've been on as well. I'm sure it's just the influx of people over Live because of the Christmas break. I'd just say to be patient. I've never had a problem with Live for more then a few days.

xbox live hasn't been working for me for 3 days now...:(

My Xbox live has been screwy for the past few days as well. I'm really glad to know it isn't just me! I was almost ready to throw my box out the window

Same's thing been happening with me. I hope they fix this soon.

I can join games now, but my dashboard still freezes when I try to join a friend's game or send a message.

It looks to be a widespread problem... And it's being made worse by Microsoft not saying ANYTHING to ANY of the queries that the XBL users are sending

It looks to be a widespread problem... And it's being made worse by Microsoft not saying ANYTHING to ANY of the queries that the XBL users are sending

Well, Banky did post a response from XBOX Support earlier in the thread. It basically just asks for people to be patient while they work on fixing the problem. It's obvious they know something is wrong. All we can do is wait.

It would be nice if they let their customers know the service would be down though...at least so people don't get extremely frustrated, hate microsoft even more, and want to throw their xbox out a window (all of which refer to me the past 3 days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"