WTF Theatre Viewings Thread

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
Since I wanted a catchy title for the thread, I'll elaborate.

What movies did you consciously pay for a ticket for, and sit in the theatre to see for the first time that you, either during the film or walking out of it, thought to yourself "Why in God's name did I pay money to see that in theatres?"

This isn't necessarily for bad films...but films that in your right mind looking back you wouldn't have paid money for a ticket to. I'll start:

Dudley Do Right
Simone (The Al Pacino "Fake Actress" movie)
The Muse
Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
Big Fat Liar

CFE

Barb Wire
Batman & Robin
Godzilla '98

Battlefield Earth
Wild Hogs
Collateral Damage
End of Days

A big WTF here.

In the Mix

Why did I pay to see that?

FF...Both of them
POTC 2

Elektra. I would say Fantastic 4: RotSS, but I didn't have to pay for that, so it ended up just being a waste of time rather than money.

I got all of you beat:

Bewitched.

Rocky 5 .......

I had a great time with Rocky 4 so I gave Sly my cash and hoped ........ bad move!

Never understood why people would go see something bad. I've never regretted paying to go see a movie.

View from the Top
X-Men: The Last Stand
Kummelin Jackpot
Tokyo Story
Live Free or Die Hard

No i tend to use judgement with movies, if i think its gonna suck i wait for the dvd and rent it, altho sometimes the ones i think suck, turn out to be awesome

Barb Wire
Batman & Robin
Godzilla '98

For those who are trying to sound high and mighty saying "I use judgement" and whatnot.

Lets see I was a Freshman in High School when Barbed Wire came out. Pamela was in it, nuff said.
Batman & Robin wanted to see since I'm a big Batman fan and it had new villians never used in a film yet.
Godzilla, just because of the effects.
I figured they would be alright at least, but was way wrong.

Battlefield Earth
Wild Hogs
Collateral Damage
End of Days

A big WTF here.

In the Mix

Why did I pay to see that?

Got a nice dose of Travolta and Schwarzenegger there. :woot:

As for me, I've got a few...

Pearl Harbor
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
The Musketeer
Big Fat Liar
Daredevil
Shark Tale
Epic Movie
Norbit

I think the question is, what movie have you agreed to go see only because you thought you may get some ass because of it?

Catwoman
The Villiage

Why didn't I go see Bourne 2 instead?:csad:

Spider-man 3

I thought it was going to be grand and I walked out demanding my money back. It was a big waste and I should have just see 300 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"