WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

0neDisturbedSOB said:
So is Cena the default champ for RAW and Batista the default champ for Smackdown? I'm curious to know if the voices sound like they were recorded using a tin can, or if they actually sound good this time.

I'll be getting it on Friday (she thinks I don't know) and I am dying with anticipation to play this!
Its kinda outdated, Cena's on smackdown, Batista's on raw

Actually its the other way around. I'm playing as Cena and he is RAW, Batista is on Smackdown!

Like I said I'm playing as Cena but before I start the season Cena was champ and so was Batista. Batista even has his new music on there!

Doc Luis said:
Its kinda outdated, Cena's on smackdown, Batista's on raw

Huh? on the cover Cena is in RED (RAW) and Batista is in blue (SD!)

How are the entrances?

Awesome!! Cena has his "My Time is Now" song and he comes out with the ChainGang spinner chain and if you use him before season he has the spinner WWE Champion belt.

Batista has his new music, but I was disapointed that they didn't do the whole fireworks thing.

Oh yeah! The newest thing is you can now make your own entrance. Like picking the lighting and detailed stuff like that!

You can also now escape the cage via the DOOR!! I just haven't figured out how to do that yet but when I do I will let everyone know how.

Man I feel like I'm those guys reviewing the games. It feels so cool!! :D

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Huh? on the cover Cena is in RED (RAW) and Batista is in blue (SD!)

How are the entrances?
I know, I was confused too.

The only problem I have with this game is why give three versions of Hogan? :confused: All I need is the 80's version and nWo version. I don't need the old ******ed version that beat Shawn Michaels at Summerslam :o. Bret Hart vs British Bulldog awesome feeling playing that match :up:

hey yo its sean said:
That's pretty much a given, don't you think?
Yeah. His wife said it was because of his past, with the drugs he did.

Ok I now know how to escape the cage. To go through the door is hard. I didn't like it cause you have to do a stupid mini-game that takes a long time. To do this you need to throw your opponent into the turnbuckle closest to the cage door. Then grapple with them and it should start the long mini-game.

To climb out you need to go towards the cage wall, like all the other games, and press square. You then get into a mini-game, this is a faster way to get out. Once you get to the top and sitting on the cage press square again, you might need to press away from the cage I don't know.

That is how you get out of that lovely, blood stained, interactive, put together well cage! :) This is for the people who haven't got the tip for this process.

Just rented the game, and the big show just beat Tripple x. Cpu vs. Cpu:o

Just pressed the Right button on the control pad after you've made the match.

Who are the unlockable characters/legends? I know Austin's in it, so that's worth the price of the game for me alone.

So how is Batista's entrance minus the fireworks?

The Legends are:Andre the Giant
Bret Hart
Junkyard dog
Jimmy Hart
Ted Dibiase
Hollywood Hogan
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
80's Hogan
The Rock
Steve Austin
&Mankind
Jake the Snake is also a legend but,you need a PSP or a cheat device to unlock him.

and Batista's entrance can be found here:http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/717/717798/vids_12.html

The only Lengend that I want three versions of is Foley :o

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Who are the unlockable characters/legends? I know Austin's in it, so that's worth the price of the game for me alone.

So how is Batista's entrance minus the fireworks?
Stupid looking

Anyways, I finished season mode (On raw), it was cheesy as hell, but fun. GM mode is tough though,

Incrediblejeff said:
The Legends are:Andre the Giant
Bret Hart
Junkyard dog
Jimmy Hart
Ted Dibiase
Hollywood Hogan
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
80's Hogan
The Rock
Steve Austin
Mankind
Jake the Snake

and Batista's entrance can be found here:http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/717/717798/vids_12.html

They make it worth it. And why the hell is there three Hogans? Why not make it 5? Suburban Commando Hogan and Mr. Nanny Hogan?:down:down:down:down:down:down

:down

You forgot Thunder in Paradise Hogan, or maybe even "Thunderlips" from Rocky.

Doc Luis said:
Stupid looking

Anyways, I finished season mode (On raw), it was cheesy as hell, but fun. GM mode is tough though,
I was doing GM mode and it took a very long time for me to even pick the matches and stuff. I think it should be more cutscene where you have to pick what you do and what you say. That's what I think.

I will be doing the GM mode so I can get the trophy. I hope its good. I like to make matches that are normal not like triple threat matches like what happened to me in the game. I picked the matches and the promos and at the end of all that SD! had some crazy matches! But I yeah. So that's what I say.

Bret Hart huh?

Now I'm seriously considering this game.

The GM mode can be frustrating at times. when you choose brands, choose smackdown for one reason

cruiserweights>>>>>>>>>>Divas

Drakon said:
They make it worth it. And why the hell is there three Hogans? Why not make it 5? Suburban Commando Hogan and Mr. Nanny Hogan?:down:down:down:down:down:down

:down
You obviously don't smell what the Rock is cooking

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"