WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

This game is crap. It's no where near worth 50 bucks. No one traded this year is on their right show except Cena and if you be a SD superstar, Cena is on SD too.

Batista's entrance sucks, no good pyro. And he has those old stupid tights he hasn't worn since 2003

Triple H has that same old model. Batista and Triple H's models look much better on DOR2 and that game ain't great either.

Chris Masters doesn't even have a cape in his entrance, it's so gay. He just stands up and throws the invisible cape off his back and his model sucks.

Kurt Angle hasn't worn that old singlet thats in the game since SD in Iraq

The season SUCKS HARD. Only 6 months on each show, it's VERY short and VERY repetitive. Same storylines everytime. You can't go two hole seasons without doing atleast one of the same storylines in the 6 small short months.

Eugene has a voice over but you can't be him in season WTF

3 Hogans WTF!?!?! Why didn't they just put in Mr. America and make it 4. Seriously, whats the point of a gay nWo Hogan if you can't even have Nash and Hall with him. And nWo Hogan has a very stupid theme song.

Still no Cactus Jack, only a Mankind. And here's the stupid part. The mandible claw is not even a submission in this game and Mankind just pulls the socko out of nowhere then it disappears.

Torrie's model has **** that are way too big.

Undertaker still has that messed up tombstone.

Michelle and Joy are in but not Victoria. That deserves a huge "WTF"

I could go on and on and on

Ok. I did the RAW season with John Cena and he was on RAW. Then after I beat that I do the Smackdown season with Big Show, Cena is now Smackdown. I think the rosters are all screwy in season mode but in exhibition everything is normal. I'm really confused about the roster but I can get over it.

Also, has anyone beaten the "Throw 10 people over in the 30 man Royal Rumble?" I did it with Andre the Giant and I entered at #12 and threw everyone in sight over and it didn't give me the challenge done box. I've also achieved this before but then I would get thrown over after the notice box comes up and it won't give me the victory of that challenge. No where in the challenge description does it say you have to win.
(This challenge is in the Amateur part.)

Do the legends have their own enterances and theme music?

Bad thing about this game is you can't use tables unless you're in a tables match or a TLC match. I think that's the only time you can get tables. I want to put people through tables not just hit them with a chair, sledgehammer, steel steps, or a ring bell. Tables are a wrestling life style. I hope you have to unlock it or something cause I want my TABLES!!!

Otherwise you won't say "Get the tables!" :(

Gameruler said:
Ok. I did the RAW season with John Cena and he was on RAW. Then after I beat that I do the Smackdown season with Big Show, Cena is now Smackdown. I think the rosters are all screwy in season mode but in exhibition everything is normal. I'm really confused about the roster but I can get over it.

Also, has anyone beaten the "Throw 10 people over in the 30 man Royal Rumble?" I did it with Andre the Giant and I entered at #12 and threw everyone in sight over and it didn't give me the challenge done box. I've also achieved this before but then I would get thrown over after the notice box comes up and it won't give me the victory of that challenge. No where in the challenge description does it say you have to win.
(This challenge is in the Amateur part.)

It's because you were #12, you've got to be #1 in the rumble for the challenge to be completed.

Oh. Well it should say that in the description then. Well that should be easy with Andre.

I am doing the season with Batista....I just beat the crap out of Cena and Big Show who came over from Smackdown and invaded RAW. I also got entered as #1 in the Rumble and managed to win it all...can't wait for WM22.

Could some one post who the default champions are please?:)

Batista - World Champion on Smackdown
Cena - WWE Champion on RAW

I think this is the best WWE game to date. The entrances are dead on for the most part, and the models look incredibly accurate. I think the best part of the game is the way you can do those slow-mo black/white finishing moves....awesome.

I have mixed feelings about the CAW mode. The good thing is that it's exteamly detaled this year,but onthe other hand, I still can't use females in most of the modes including Season mode. :(

On a side note, I found a great sense of sick irony that Eddie was involved in an angle that ended in a Buried Alive match...

I was kind of dissapointed, on the box it says that every wrestler has their own story-line, but I've played half the roster and most of it is just repeats.

Bret Hart got royaly dissed in the Legends Tour storyline. :D

So far I'm really happy with the storyline so far. I'm going after the World title with Batista on RAW, and I'm plan on going for the WWE title with Orton on Smackdown once I'm done.

So far the entrances are phenomenal, and the voice over work with the "promos" REALLY adds a lot to this game...it's like watching the actual show.

I still say this is the best wrestling game to date.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Batista - World Champion on Smackdown
Cena - WWE Champion on RAW

I think this is the best WWE game to date. The entrances are dead on for the most part, and the models look incredibly accurate. I think the best part of the game is the way you can do those slow-mo black/white finishing moves....awesome.

Thanks could you tell who are ic champion, womens, cruiseweight and the tag team champions on both raw and smackdown please?

US champ - Chris Benoit
Cruiserweight champ - Paul London
RAW tag champs - Hassan & Davari
Smackdown! tag champs - (can't remember)
Women's champ - Trish Stratus
IC champ - Carlito

0neDisturbedSOB said:
US champ - Chris Benoit
Cruiserweight champ - Paul London
RAW tag champs - Hassan & Davari
Smackdown! tag champs - (can't remember)
Women's champ - Trish Stratus
IC champ - Carlito

Thanks for the help:up: I've got to wait unti'l christmas to play on it.

Actually wait, sorry Dupree/Conway are the DEFAULT RAW tag champs. Hassan/Duvari are the champs now because they beat them in the game....sorry for the confusion.

well I have been playing it for about a week, had almost all the trophies won, and had beaten both raw and smackdown seasons, was in january of the gm mode, and had two created characters, and was also in the process of working on the leged story that I just found, and well I got tired, pushed to button to save the game, guess what in the middle of saving the freaking power goes out in the house, everything I have done is corruppted this royally sucks, just thought I would let everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"